1 hour ago, Duken said:

I also bought it. Looks good so far 🙂

Is there a way to have friendly URLS? Now we have

https://www.duken.nl/forums/index.php?app=movies&module=movies&controller=view&id=2 for a movie

or https://www.duken.nl/forums/index.php?app=movies&module=movies&controller=browse&id=3 for a categorie

What, of course it has friendly URL! Run the support tool to rebuild your cache. 

12 hours ago, SC36DC said:

Is it possible you can point me in the right direction of which file I need to edit to remove the following:

• Subtitle, if available
  • Status
  • Language
  • Homepage
  • IMDB link
  • Budget
  • Revenue

Edit the template movies -> front -> view -> view.

Find and remove:

{{if $movie->subtitle}}
					<h3>{$movie->subtitle}</h3>
				{{endif}}

{{if $movie->imdb_id OR $movie->homepage}}
						<ul class='ipsList_inline ipsSpacer_both ipsType_center'>
							{{if $movie->homepage}}
								<li><a title="{lang="movies_homepage_visit"}" data-ipsTooltip target="_blank" href="{$movie->homepage}"> <i class="fa fa-link fa-2x"></i></a></li>
							{{endif}}
							{{if $movie->imdb_id}}
								<li><a title="{lang="movies_imdb_profile_visit"}" data-ipsTooltip target="_blank" href="https://www.imdb.com/name/{$movie->imdb_id}/"> <i class="fa fa-imdb fa-3x"></i></a></li>
							{{endif}}
						</ul>
						<hr class='ipsHr'>
					{{endif}}

<li class="ipsDataItem">
							<span class="ipsDataItem_generic ipsDataItem_size3"><strong>{lang="movie_status"}</strong></span>
							<span class="ipsDataItem_generic">{$movie->status}</span>
						</li>

{{if $movie->type=='movie'}}
							<li class="ipsDataItem">
								<span class="ipsDataItem_generic ipsDataItem_size3"><strong>{lang="movie_original_language"}</strong></span>
								{{$language = \IPS\movies\Movie::getLanguageName( $movie->original_language );}}
								<span class="ipsDataItem_generic">{$language}</span>
							</li>
							{{if $movie->budget}}
								<li class="ipsDataItem">
									<span class="ipsDataItem_generic ipsDataItem_size3"><strong>{lang="movie_budget"}</strong></span>
									<span class="ipsDataItem_generic">{expression="\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->formatNumber( $movie->budget, 2 )"}</span>
								</li>
							{{endif}}
							{{if $movie->revenue}}
								<li class="ipsDataItem">
									<span class="ipsDataItem_generic ipsDataItem_size3"><strong>{lang="movie_revenue"}</strong></span>
									<span class="ipsDataItem_generic">{expression="\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->formatNumber( $movie->revenue, 2 )"}</span>
								</li>
							{{endif}}
						{{endif}}

Save the template.

Maby for the next version.... When the description is not available in the chosen language (in my case NL) could you fallback to the English description? Otherwise the is no content. ThreadStarter: Movies had this also... 😌 sorry for the questions. :)

Edited by Duken
5 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

The app is in compliance with the rest of the suite.

Above one example from Downloads. Below, a movie. The "item" is always bigger; the comment/review is smaller.

Indeed, you right. Sorry my fault. Lets keep it te same as the default from the IPB suite.

On 9/10/2020 at 6:17 PM, SC36DC said:

I appreciate that, thanks for the update. I managed to change the text of "Add This Movie" to the "+" sign, now trying to figure out how to add the tooltip that says "Add This Movie" to the "+" sign when hovering over it. 👍

On 9/10/2020 at 6:19 PM, Adriano Faria said:

You can't because you changed the lang bit. It's not recommended to edit template, anyway. Wait until next release; I can add a different lang bit for it.

You will be able to do that in new version:

T2CAhyh.png

There are language bits for the movie and two for the TV Shows, so all you have to do is edit the main one to change to "+". The tooltip will show up with the text.

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

New tabs:

7iD6TvB.png

rYZFd1w.png

Is it possible at all to make either a NON TMDB version of your MOVIES application, where all info is entered in manually, movie info, cast, trailers, posters, etc.

OR

Have it so we have a choice of either using TMDB to enter the info, or have the user manually add the info. Maybe TMDB adds all the info, cast, crew, but then we add a YouTube url, upload images for posters, etc.

If you could make an alternate version of this application, where all the info is entered in manually, this would be perfect in my case, as TMDB kind of sucks for the genre of films my forum discusses. Many thanks.