Thanks Adriano, all 3 have been renewed but I can't download the updates from here on IPS, my IPS version is 4.7.9 and as expected the add-ons in my site admin they are showing Custom and Locked as per my previous post with the attached image

Edited by ibaker
6 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Could you please fix this? The user said has updated his board recently so I’m not sure why the files weren’t linked to marketplace. He

In his initial message he said 

Initially I purchased them from you through the Marketplace here, I then renewed and updated them direct from you

As soon as he uploaded the direct version from you, it changed the app to custom.  From my own experience, if any file is ever updated outside of marketplace… it becomes custom and no longer is manageable from MP without manual intervention.  He needs to pick one place and stick with it. 🙂 

24 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Could you please fix this? The user said has updated his board recently so I’m not sure why the files weren’t linked to marketplace.

These can only be not linked if they were updated or installed outside the marketplace at some point. This would need to be corrected in the database. On the previous one, this was only done by myself as it was a cloud hosted product. In this case, the item is self hosted

4 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

These can only be not linked if they were updated or installed outside the marketplace at some point. This would need to be corrected in the database. On the previous one, this was only done by myself as it was a cloud hosted product. In this case, the item is self hosted

Ok, I’ll link myself. Thanks  

@ibaker, reply to the message, please.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so much for being a client!

The Invision Community Marketplace is closing on October 30, 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site www.sosinvision.com.br.

You will find information on my website www.sosinvision.com.br:

Bookmark https://www.sosinvision.com.br/ and the new Marketplace Directory www.Invisioneer.org.