I mean, i don't why i was using a custom version. :). But thx!

A last quick question, we are already using reviews. When i disable "Display Viewers & Ratings tab" the rating is still there and if i remove the rights the stars are still there but you can't vote. 

Is there a other turn off option?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Small issue with the rating feature.  When I go to rate a Movie or TV Show I input the date (see screenshot) and give number of stars:

image.png.80babfdb63d17068287736bb7ce003d9.png

Set the date as September 2014 and then click the rate this movie button - and this is what is shown:

image.png.1b1c08c93d5ee7d3ae569da4666d8768.png

This next one I said it was October 2021 and although the year is correct the month always reverts to January.

image.png.345da16c928a5d911c61f5e620925ea5.png

Not a really big deal for me, but some may query the issue - any ideas @Adriano Faria

With thanks for your support 🙂

59 minutes ago, Davyc said:

Small issue with the rating feature.  When I go to rate a Movie or TV Show I input the date (see screenshot) and give number of stars:

image.png.80babfdb63d17068287736bb7ce003d9.png

Set the date as September 2014 and then click the rate this movie button - and this is what is shown:

image.png.1b1c08c93d5ee7d3ae569da4666d8768.png

This next one I said it was October 2021 and although the year is correct the month always reverts to January.

image.png.345da16c928a5d911c61f5e620925ea5.png

Not a really big deal for me, but some may query the issue - any ideas @Adriano Faria

With thanks for your support 🙂

Will take a look. 

• 5 months later...

In my admin cp - Movie - just will save something (When edit categories) and got those errors - many time
Just in movies - another place no problems (admin cp)

429 Too Many Requests
You have sent too many requests in a given amount of time.

My host said that should conntact developer - Movies

regards

Of course the host says. 🤣

It’s a server error message. It doesn’t come from the IPS4. It doesn’t come from my resource. It comes from the server. There’s nothing special in the movies category form; it is like any other out there. It’s the same from Games or Books, obviously with some particularities. 

Well, I can’t reproduce. I can edit my categories thousand times and I have nothing logged. If you have something solid and steps to reproduce, tell me about it.

Hello,

In my Panel Admin I selected the right option, but the title is still imported into Kanji on the example below : https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/65844-konosuba-god-s-blessing-on-this-wonderful-world

Could contain: Text

Could contain: Text, Page, File

----------------------------

Could contain: File, Word, Text, Webpage, Person, Human

I also noticed that there are trailers who are not available in my language but that there is the original version if I put the TMDB site in English. When there is no trailer in my language, is it possible to take those who are in English or in original language?

Thx for your application, it's Amazing !

Edited by Julien Costes

Hello Julien,

This kind of issue was already brought to this topic a few times. To summarize: this resource retrieves data provided by the TMDB API, in the way the provide. There are countless examples, and a few in this topic ( @Davyc can confirm this ) that you see data in their site but this data isn’t retrieved via the API. Basically, their site doesn’t use their own API. 

Some links:

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/457147-movies/?do=findComment&comment=2830874

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/457147-movies/?do=findComment&comment=2842183

Edited by Adriano Faria