Members Shop ( Support Topic )

TheJackal84

On 6/2/2021 at 9:28 AM, adik said:

I'd like to report a bug present in your membershop plugin. It's about the Pin Thread functionality - it doesn't work when you buy & redeem. Upon redeeming, the page seems to be loading until you refresh it, but there is no prompt to select a thread to be pinned.

You mean this?

Capturar1.thumb.PNG.88cdd0cf7d7ea5d7f59b9f5987da8214.PNG

-----------------------

EDIT: Actually, when you click with the other mouse button and choose to open on a new page, you'll have the error message:

To redeem this item go to the topic you want to pin and click the pin topic button

This specific action (PINT TOPIC) shouldn't have the BUY & USE in the app index and also shouldn't have the REDEEM in the MY ITEMS page because you need to go to a topic and click in the PIN button:

Capturar.PNG.5365ab5d75d5521ba0a692f8f14a302d.PNG

That's the right flow to "redeem" this item.

I'll try to change it in this version but I'm not sure as I can't waste too much time in a specific resource now. I have a lot of other resources to work.

Edited by Adriano Faria
26 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You mean this?

Capturar1.thumb.PNG.88cdd0cf7d7ea5d7f59b9f5987da8214.PNG

-----------------------

EDIT: Actually, when you click with the other mouse button and choose to open on a new page, you'll have the error message:

This specific action (PINT TOPIC) shouldn't have the BUY & USE in the app index and also shouldn't have the REDEEM in the MY ITEMS page because you need to go to a topic and click in the PIN button:

Capturar.PNG.5365ab5d75d5521ba0a692f8f14a302d.PNG

That's the right flow to "redeem" this item.

I'll try to change it in this version but I'm not sure as I can't waste too much time in a specific resource now. I have a lot of other resources to work.

I'll do something like this:

image.thumb.png.57e4e51f55815c9c46241cfcecb80023.png

41 minutes ago, Cach Doan said:

This error only happens after I upgrade to the latest IPS 4.6.2

If you check the description of this app you would see that it hasn't been updated to be compatible with 4.6.2 as of yet.  Please exercise some patience with Adriano and all the other marketplace developers, as they all have lot of apps to update all of which are important to one person or another.  

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

It will. Eventually. I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t be happy if I stopped an upgrade of a resource with 400 or 300 or 200 purchases you purchased to make an upgrade of a resource with 24 purchases like this. So I ‘m pretty sure you understand it.

Thank you so much! I usually installed the updates directly on the Admin Panel so this doesn't show up.. I just realized when I searched for this app on here it hasn't been updated yet 🙂 Now I understand why. I'll be patience and wait 🙂

12 hours ago, Cach Doan said:

@Adriano Faria

Codes n Vouchers

Adding a code/voucher in the member shop throws me this error. This error only happens after I upgrade to the latest IPS 4.6.2 -Can this be fixed soon? Or how to fix this problem?

firefox-06-24-2021-kkW.thumb.png.7bdb06d21fc76f16dd6bfae9dbb623c9.png

New version pending approval.

This app now has its own support topic: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/462298-members-shop-codes-n-vouchers/

• 3 weeks later...
  • When I upload a file I get the points from member shop and when I delete it the points aren't taken away.
  • When you purchase the member group upgrade you'll get it and have your main group removed ( this is not ok it should be switched to secondary groups ) and after the group membership expires it removes whatever the main group is instead of the one you purchased.
Edited by Luciann

Just adding this to the bugs thread I PMd to Adriano.

Basically The specific issue we are having has to do with using points to purchase downloads.  We are a game modding community where we use the Points system as a currency to download mods.  Every user has the ability to set their own price point for mods.  What we are finding is that when a Member up loads a new mod the first person to download it pays the points price for the mod.  After which all other members can download the item freely without any points being deducted from their bank.  Not sure what is specifically causing the issue but it has been going on for maybe a few months now.

10 hours ago, CyanideBurial said:

its compatible with the new points system for Invision?

No.

10 hours ago, CyanideBurial said:

Or do we need to turn those points off and use the member shops points?

I have no idea. I didn't use the achievements yet.

I don't think you need to disable it. No one reported any conflict or something so far.

@Adriano Faria Another quick question.  Is there a way to not allow donations to usergroups that cant receive points? Right now i have a usergroup that cant earn or see the membershop but people can still donate points to them.

Also is there a way to let members upload their own custom items to categories their allowed to? 

Edited by CyanideBurial
6 hours ago, CyanideBurial said:

Is there a way to not allow donations to usergroups that cant receive points?

Mate, I’m supporting this (and a lot of other TheJackal84 resources) not for a long time. Although I may already know how the vast majority works, I’m not 100% familiarized with all little features of them all. If it there isn’t a very obvious setting or module to what you want, then it isn’t possible.

6 hours ago, CyanideBurial said:

Also is there a way to let members upload their own custom items to categories their allowed to? 

No, it’s done only by the admin in the ACP.