Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

Hi, we still want to make our progress bars. For example to show 450/500 posts and motivate to next level/trophie. We can make it, but need to fix position of trophies on profile. For now every trophie on different user can have diffrent position. For example one user can have trophie for posts at 1st place of list, and other one can have it on 2nd. So please fix it - even not for our progress bars. It will make list cleaner and much orderly. 

7 hours ago, Sethhh. said:

Do you think to add an option to permanently remove a medal from user profile?

For example I bought more than 30 medals and all are hidden. It is very annoying to see them there ( even just myself ), and I want to clean the profile.

I guess I could create a separate (toggled/hidden) section for the hidden medals.

May I ask why you bought 30 medals which you've than hidden? What's the point of this? I'm trying to see what you#re trying to achieve, maybe there's a better solution.

14 minutes ago, Fosters said:

May I ask why you bought 30 medals which you've than hidden? What's the point of this? I'm trying to see what you#re trying to achieve, maybe there's a better solution.

In my community I am the main administrator and the developer of the Trophy&Medals applications. In the last months I added hundreds of medals for my members ( they can buy these medals with points ).

In the same time I bought for my own profile over 20 medals ( some of them are visible, other are hidden ). But even they are hidden is very annoying and I want to permanently remove them from my profile ( just from my profile ).

1.thumb.png.37808b132ab4614c4d4025acc91e3de3.png

On 12/10/2019 at 2:10 PM, Sethhh. said:

In my community I am the main administrator and the developer of the Trophy&Medals applications. In the last months I added hundreds of medals for my members ( they can buy these medals with points ).

In the same time I bought for my own profile over 20 medals ( some of them are visible, other are hidden ). But even they are hidden is very annoying and I want to permanently remove them from my profile ( just from my profile ).

1.thumb.png.37808b132ab4614c4d4025acc91e3de3.png

May I suggest a guest profile to demo this stuff on versus your main profile? This could eliminate the issue you are having. 

56 minutes ago, Agent Shark said:

May I suggest a guest profile to demo this stuff on versus your main profile? This could eliminate the issue you are having. 

You dont understand. If I put them hidden, members will not see them. But I want to remove them permanently from my profile not just to hide them.

9 hours ago, GTAPoliceMods said:

@Fosters Love your application! However is there a way to sort different categories in the medals and trophies page?

For example, if I want to show the Medals first and Trophies at the bottom is there a way to do that?

Example: http://prntscr.com/qa2csg (in this case, I want Medals to be on top and Trophies on the bottom)

Thank you!

Just edit the trophies/front/global/index template and move this block:

{{if \count( \IPS\trophies\Trophy::roots() ) > 0 }}
<div class="ipsBox ipsSpacer_bottom">

</div>
{{endif}}

to the bottom of the template

Sorry - I must be missing something. Can I do the following with your app?

I want to display a custom trophy/banner underneath my primary User Group Icon in posts. As you know, only one User Group icon (Primary) can be displayed at the same time.

Here is a standard user group icon.

876315644_2inchPrimaryGroup.png.1729dc4f949757e0a10054bf22d69ddc.png

And here is the custom banner I wish to display underneath the User Group icon shown above. I did see there is an app to "show Secondary User Group Icon, but it looked like it may not be as stable and supported as well as yours.

Secondary.png.0d4fb33dd39640f6e8661821cf81b777.png

Thanks for your prompt reply - one more question please. I also couldn't tell what options were available as far as locations for the graphic. Is it restricted to the sidebar area in a post? Or could it be customized to appear in the body of the post somewhere like an old "Badges" plugin that had it running diagonally across the top right corner of the post.

Hello, I purchased a business from someone, and we're transferring all the licenses over to me. We couldn't find a way to transfer the Trophies and Medals license, so I just purchased it again. Can you explain how I can switch my current installation's license key over to the newly purchased license, without having to reinstall the file?

Thank you!

Kelly

18 hours ago, Kelly Holmes said:

Hello, I purchased a business from someone, and we're transferring all the licenses over to me. We couldn't find a way to transfer the Trophies and Medals license, so I just purchased it again. Can you explain how I can switch my current installation's license key over to the newly purchased license, without having to reinstall the file?

Thank you!

Kelly

Hi,

there's no need to switch the license, just keep it installed 🙂 

1 hour ago, GTAPoliceMods said:

@Fosters Just wondering if you ever figured out the issue on why it's not sending a notification when a medal is issued?

Also, it would be nice to see a hyperlink next to the trophy/medal on who has said medal/trophy 🙂

Thank you

Could you please make sure that the recipient has enabled notifications for medals?
I'm asking because it's working for me:)

medal.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey quick question: Is there any way to REMOVE a trophy when a user is  NO LONGER in a group? 

I have subscriptions, and when people subscribe they are added to a Subscriber group. When the sub expires they are removed from the group. I'd like to have them get a Trophy when they sign up, but automatically lose the Trophy if they let their subscription lapse.

Is this possible? It seems that right now the system only auto-ADDS trophies, with no support for auto-REMOVE.