Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2022 at 6:58 PM, Douglas Glover said:

Hi, can you confirm if/when this app is/will be updated for the latest Invision-used version of PHP? 

I'm seeing a bug on my forum where users are getting erroneous emails and all I can do is to disable all plugins which haven't been updated specifically for the latest PHP to try and determine the cause.

It’s safe to ignore it, it’s just a 3rd party dependency:) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 2:01 PM, Fosters said:

How many people here use the Expression feature? I'll probably have to remove it from this app to make it compatible with the recent IPS version.

Never used that feature so ok for me if you remove it. 

Also, if we happen to wait for everyone to answer, this might take forever 😞

Since the only way to make it work is to remove the Expression feature. Can't you remove it for the latest version and the older versions will still have it and users who want it can use that version?

Edited by James101
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 12:12 PM, Fosters_99 said:

Hello, can you reduce the price of this application by about 10-15$?

No, that's not an option, sorry.

4 hours ago, Fosters_99 said:

Will there be changes in the rules

Only if the advanced editor criteria field was used, which almost nobody used.

And it's going to come back, but now I wanted to have a working PHP8.0 compatible version so it had to be removed.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/19/2023 at 3:50 PM, Fosters said:

Are people still using this and is it worth to continue work or should we focus on a converter to move trophies and medals to the IPS4 Achievement System and release our own achievement enhancements which we already have in place?

That would be nice. If it can be done correctly. At the moment, I'm stuck on an old version due to how my site works.