Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

On 1/18/2020 at 12:13 PM, EmpireKicking said:

IS there going to be a organizer option.. So that I can add the awards in order to show them in order lol 

There're a few of us asking this. I've asked twice now and not getting an answer. There's been no updates either. What's going on with the app? Much love! 🥰

Hey, we are asking about giving trophies in the same order from months. Could you make it please? We also want to make progress bars, like in games:

10 000 / 25 000 XP 😉

To show progress for our users and motivate them to earn next level (trophies), its very cool gamification. 

We can make progress bars by own, but we need the 1st thing, that we are asking for - good order of trophies for every user. Now one user for the same thing can have trophie on the top of his list, and another on the bottom.

I've added a new setting which will allow the admin to show ALL available trophies on the member profiles.

This means that earned and unearned trophies and medals will be shown. The unearned items will be greyed out.

This output will also respect the sort order which was defined in the ACP.

A mockup for the next version (still WIP , I'll probably show 2 items per row to not waste all the space since most people won't have long descriptions)

profilesetting.thumb.png.942fc357a57a79413e7f052ca78dde95.png

Which will result in:

134326365_newprofile.thumb.png.c8063b7cf92d0b4e18f88d253dda02b8.png

On 1/30/2020 at 9:37 PM, RoleplayUK said:

@Fosters is there an import script for people moving away from the iAwards app over to yours ?

There was one but meeh, I’m not interested into this. 
you can recreate the medals with the same rules app criteria or just stand alone criteria from this app. 
that said, there’s also something BIG coming in the next months which is actually being tested by 5 users here... which is going to change  everything 😂

5 hours ago, Fosters said:

There was one but meeh, I’m not interested into this. 
you can recreate the medals with the same rules app criteria or just stand alone criteria from this app. 
that said, there’s also something BIG coming in the next months which is actually being tested by 5 users here... which is going to change  everything 😂

We have alot of awards handed out to people over the last few years, talking thousands so its pretty important to us... So i will need to think about that

In terms of something big coming in the next few months! Do not leave everyone hanging like that! 

On 2/5/2020 at 3:45 PM, Douglas Glover said:

@Fosters While you're working on the "big" thing, is it possible to sneak in a request for adding awards based on join date? I see we can add based on days registered, but I'd like to be able to do something like "Joined in 2019". Is this a thing you might add?

1999618246_joindatecheck.thumb.png.7471639b303f1b9baa945647c855be9a.png

You could also use

date(member.joined) >  date("1.1.2020") and date(member.joined) < date("1.1.2021")

for any members which join in 2020

Some other examples:

Unfortunately it's not THAT easy to understand the expression code yet, that's why we're working on a better documentation, but hopefully there's also going to be an UI in a future version.

criteria.hasMoreThenXItemsInNode("IPS\\forums\\Topic",1, 10 )

criteria.hasCommentedInItem("IPS\\forums\\Topic",1)

criteria.hasPostedInTopic(1)

Edited by Fosters

Hi there @Fosters! Would there be any way to have the trophies and medals displayed below the signature, instead of the postbit? Additionally, the main Trophies & Awards index page just lists everything uncategorized, looking rather confusing. Is there anyway to have this organized by category, much like the profile option you implemented? Thanks so much!

Edited by Dopply
On 2/7/2020 at 3:24 AM, Dopply said:

Hi there @Fosters! Would there be any way to have the trophies and medals displayed below the signature, instead of the postbit? Additionally, the main Trophies & Awards index page just lists everything uncategorized, looking rather confusing. Is there anyway to have this organized by category, much like the profile option you implemented? Thanks so much!

Yes in the next upcoming release

7 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Either via the ACP or the Create Menu.

In the ACP, there's a button on the page where you edit the medals 

award.png

Oh lmao wow. My bad. I thought it had to be done in their actual profile in the front-end. 

I awarded someone a medal but not seeing it in their profile:

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/profile/66434-urbanney/&tab=node_trophies_TrophiesAndMedals

I'm probably doing something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 12.58.48 PM.png

On 2/6/2020 at 2:15 PM, Fosters said:

1999618246_joindatecheck.thumb.png.7471639b303f1b9baa945647c855be9a.png

You could also use

for any members which join in 2020

Some other examples:

Unfortunately it's not THAT easy to understand the expression code yet, that's why we're working on a better documentation, but hopefully there's also going to be an UI in a future version.

Hey sorry to bug, but I don't see the "Expression" option?

image.png.c19ac1908b053f53e462c26e808a5bf2.png