Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

A new version was released

Changehistory

• Fixed a compatibility issue with the Profile Tabs Organizer App

20 hours ago, David.. said:

So that means everyone will lose their current awards?

Correct, but you could just create the same one and they would be applied automatically then:) Only the manually awarded medals wouldn't be applied.

Just now, 403 - Forbideen said:

@TheJackal84 @Fosters, hello i found a bug. It's not working with Trophy. if a set rules with with member store, don't work.

image.png.ca6ab256f1d2c15b9c054bbd7e2ddb5d.png

When i access the profile member, i get this error. How i can fix it?

image.thumb.png.2a2e76413dbe3cfb6b1560e866535e84.png

I report this in another post too. I have no idea who will fix it.

Probably will be me, I have the extension added so will look into it, It seems it is looking for the older member points column

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GTAPoliceMods said:

@FostersCan you guide me on how to rename the profile tab from "Trophies and Medals" to something else? 

Thank you!

You can edit yourself, by going to Go to ACP > Customization > Languages > Then click on Translation Tools, turn on Quick Translating then save. Once done on the main site click what you want to edit type in your new heading/title then once done go back and turn off  Quick Translating   🙂  

https://player.vimeo.com/video/120014923

12 minutes ago, EmpireKickass said:

You can edit yourself, by going to Go to ACP > Customization > Languages > Then click on Translation Tools, turn on Quick Translating then save. Once done on the main site click what you want to edit type in your new heading/title then once done go back and turn off  Quick Translating   🙂  

https://player.vimeo.com/video/120014923

Thank you Empire! 

Edited by GTAPoliceMods
On 11/22/2019 at 2:36 PM, Maxxius said:

I'm also thinking about buying this mod, but the attitude of the developer is making me hesitate..

What attitude? Any reported critical bugs were fixed immediately, the sort order issue will be fixed for the next release, really not sure why it's such a big deal.
I just can't release it right now because the next release is a new major version with almost 70% changed code, which needs to be finished and tested.

Edited by Fosters