Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

2 hours ago, Sethhh. said:

How should I remove that title with "Trophies and medals" or to put it in center. Check the photo

Untitled.thumb.png.de5ce4cda400523112e3b56eadb98aef.png

You need to edit the following template: trophies->front->global->postbit

Remove the following line:

<legend class="ipsType_center"><a href="{$author->url()->setQueryString( 'tab', 'node_trophies_TrophiesAndMedals')}">{lang="profile_trophies_TrophiesAndMedals"}</a> </legend>

14 minutes ago, jair101 said:

<legend class="ipsType_center"><a href="{$author->url()->setQueryString( 'tab', 'node_trophies_TrophiesAndMedals')}">{lang="profile_trophies_TrophiesAndMedals"}</a> </legend>

Thank you! It's working!

2 hours ago, jair101 said:

That removes the title and link but is there a way to keep and only center it?

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Dean_ said:

@Fosters Should we be worried that this isn't available for purchase anymore? We still receiving updates?

Hi, sorry , we have missed to renew the IPS license and until we do this our files can’t be purchased. We’re still supporting them and I hope that we’ll have enough funds later today.

sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Fosters is it possible somehow / will be possible to re-order the trophies on their dedicated subpage? Currently they're ordered by database ID and that doesn't look good especially if I have a specific trophy type and added something later (i.e. I have best answer related trophies in the beginning and the end and would like to be able to nicely order (and group if possible) them.

Maybe it would be possible to show the categories too?

Another nice thing woud be if we could add/edit the reason for medals in admin panel - it's the only place that allows giving multiple people a medal yet there's no option to add a description (it's possible in the moderator option on frontend).

Could you please explain this further? We have already categories, so I’m really sorry and I guess it’s because of the language barrier, but I don’t understand what you’re really asking for. Sorry 😐 

14 hours ago, Time Travel Institute said:

Great app, lots of uses.

Add another vote for displaying trophies and medals in categories. I'd like to set up a "trading card" category for medals, then use the Members Shop addon to distribute them and use the inventory option to create scarcity.

On 12/4/2018 at 4:16 PM, Dean_ said:

Hi Fosters,

Wondering if version (2.0) could have the option to seperate medals into different categories on the trophies/medals page? I have different groups set up in ACP but obviously all of the medals show under the medals group.  A rough example below so it makes sense as to what I'm asking. (each group in ACP would make the same on the front end)

--Trophies
- Trophie 1
- Trophie 2
-- Medals
- Medal 1
- Medal 2
- Medal 3
- Medal 4
-- VIP Medals
- VIP 1
-- Outstanding Members
- OS 1
- OS 2

Thanks

You said this:

On 12/7/2018 at 6:44 AM, Fosters said:

Medals will be "killed" and moved to trophies in 2, so yea, you'll be able to place it in any category

Asking the same as what I posted in the first quote

16 hours ago, Time Travel Institute said:

Great app, lots of uses.

Add another vote for displaying trophies and medals in categories. I'd like to set up a "trading card" category for medals, then use the Members Shop addon to distribute them and use the inventory option to create scarcity.

2 hours ago, Fosters said:

Could you please explain this further? We have already categories, so I’m really sorry and I guess it’s because of the language barrier, but I don’t understand what you’re really asking for. Sorry 😐

See my first quoted post that I asked over a year ago. We have two categories at the moment; Trophies and Medals. But, we should be able to make a category which replicates on the front end, instead of merging them all together.

Edited by Dean_
On 6/8/2019 at 12:52 PM, Sethhh. said:

Hello,

I jsut checked system logs and i found these logs. Can you check if something is bad?

957721221_systemlogs1.thumb.png.7d46b55ed33c1363f301cd582ca1082a.png1098788374_systemlogs2.thumb.png.a3aaac326d547b989219b4c14e71b7b0.png

How many trophies do you have? I have removed the error logging for the next release. It's causing more confusion, then helping to investigate issues.

On 6/14/2019 at 5:20 AM, Time Travel Institute said:

Great app, lots of uses.

Couldn't you create several categories for medals and just place them there? Since all your trading cards are medals, it should work:)

22 hours ago, Dean_ said:

Yea, we canceled the plans to merge trophies and medals, it was just too much work and a scary upgrade step which I didn't want to risk:(

10 hours ago, Time Travel Institute said:

It seems categories only matter on the backend. Viewing them as a user, everything is clumped together.

5 hours ago, Fosters said:

Kind of. They're only used on the Trophies Overview Page on the frontend.

I think for the users, if we could have the backend copied to the front end, so if we make a category in ACP the category is shown on the front end too. This would solve the mess that it looks like now, and users would be able to easily see what can be earned. Some of us will have a lot of medals and breaking them up would be a smart move. I wouldn't want to have to scroll down for ages looking for a medal when I could find a category which they are under.

If it can be done it would be highly appreciated! 😍

There aren't categories on my trophy overview on frontend 😞 and the content is sorted by database ID and divided only by Trophies and Medals. I also would love if those could be ordered and grouped like on the backend.

Also any possibility of making the trophies clickable on overview, so you can easily see who has which one?

screenshot-gamearmada.org-2019_06.16-10-31-28.thumb.png.0ade37e797436dee5c322848fffd4ff6.png

Also another question / suggestion: would it be possible to make something similar to this when you mouseover the trophies in postbit? So on mouseover it shows full-res trophy image?

image.thumb.png.4e18a41337e94879949b27406c783275.png

3 hours ago, Nebthtet said:

Also another question / suggestion: would it be possible to make something similar to this when you mouseover the trophies in postbit? So on mouseover it shows full-res trophy image?

image.thumb.png.4e18a41337e94879949b27406c783275.png

I like this idea 🙂

A new version was released.

Changehistory

• Removed trophies / medal table from the overview page, if there are no items to show
  • Removed useless error logging
  • Added a new widget where you can show the recently awarded trophies and medals , but where you can also set a filter. This is handy if you have e.g. a monthly contest where the winner gets a medal, so you could use this widget to show only the winners 😉

This version is also compatible with IPS 4.3 !

3 hours ago, Dean_ said:

This still needs a fix too!

It's centered for me with the default theme.

centered.thumb.png.1f721aefff6fe4b120f16613c89cc7f2.png