Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

So, before a designer started coding the new theme for my forum, trophies would appear in postbit, the setting it's checked, and now after the forum list is almost ready, i observe in the default theme or the new one would not appear, and the setting is still unchanged. What can i do to make it work? In logs i don't have any errors and its the latest version.

solved;

Edited by Catalin T
On 8/19/2019 at 3:46 PM, sadface201 said:

Hello! Thank you for this app! I have a question. Do you know if I could change the position of where the trophies and medals appear in a user's post bit? I'm using iAwards as well (for a different purpose), currently it appears below the trophies and medal and I want to switch their positions.

This would require changes to the theme hook in the trophies app

On 8/21/2019 at 1:08 PM, wegorz23 said:

Is "Replace Trophy" option working for everyone? I am trying to use it but no matter how i configure it all of the trophies are present. I want to have my default "grey trophy" for every user, then replaced by "5 year trophy" if reqs are meet, then replaced by "10 year trophy" etc.

image.thumb.png.f18c1b0fcff1de990f1e3282a73e1747.png

Also i just set up a trophy for 1k posts and i spotted forum member with 2k+ posts not having a trophy.

What method are you using to award trophies? If you're using the background tasks, it can take some time until he gets it.

3 hours ago, sadface201 said:

I have an additional question, is it possible for a user to delete (not hide) one of their own medals?

No, that's not possible. Why would you want to do this? 

On 7/29/2019 at 11:35 AM, Marquinhos said:

We disabled the background task, and the current tasks still "stucked", its around 6500 tasks there, there is a way to clean it?

image.thumb.png.aa088e37f06ce927e874ab21cdccea67.png

After update sommeting is conflicting with the latest version of font awesome, before update from version 1.x it was working.

Before:

image.png.d08cb3897feba4028f583acab275eaa9.png

After:

image.png.38ebf6daec22a2c661a8f1778d17eff4.png

image.png.55a14415b38d1d8fdb931f782ea2cd1b.png

Only image icons are working.

Any help?

If possible add the support to FA v5,  In the previusly version it was working, the last update mess with something 

Edited by Marquinhos
On 8/29/2019 at 11:57 AM, Fosters said:

This would require changes to the theme hook in the trophies app

Thank you! I've figured it out.

On 8/29/2019 at 11:57 AM, Fosters said:

No, that's not possible. Why would you want to do this? 

We're using Medals as sort of adornments users can buy from the Member Shop app. Problem is, after redeeming the Medal, if a users decides they don't want it anymore, there's no way for them to completely remove it. I understand Moderators can remove Medals, but with 1000s of active users, adhering to everyone's request to delete Medals will get exhausting.

9 hours ago, 403 - Forbideen said:

Onde o suporte? Como faço para corrigir a ordem dos troféus como o admincp?

Sorry I don’t understand what you mean 

On 8/30/2019 at 3:24 PM, wegorz23 said:

@Fosters Still, why replace trophy isn't working, thats the main issue. Even if i wait 24 hours it doesn't do anything.

Could I get ACP access to take a look?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2019 at 3:02 AM, Fosters said:

Sorry I don’t understand what you mean 

I i fix the tropheus order on front end?

1. The page displaying the trophies / medals has no categories.
    image.thumb.png.473cb0868d189f897a303ec292c98d7a.png
    image.thumb.png.5f6de0f1619ef66602eb986a843902e2.png
  2. Also does not respect the organization in admincp, it is by ID.
    Look to 'seja bem vindo soldado' and 'recém chegado!'. Wrong position.
  3. The widget worked perfectly on the desktop, but on mobile it broke.
    Desktop
    image.png.fb14d4f15848193e5ca13a64a93ccab7.png
    Mobile
    image.png.5cd50fc8a1d4e2e7af70f444c670ce04.png
  4. The rules are generalized, I can't reward categories. For example: If you started 10 topic / commented on category x.
    image.png.d8b0371eba3f3c88c6a6ccf3474b018d.png

If you allow this feature, I can encourage my users to generate good content. In addition to giving the trophies, I will be able to give money through membershop.
  5. Duplicate does not work, post settings, reactions, etc. Do not save when we duplicate, just the description, name and icon.
  6. Where are the achievements in the user profile? Topic View.

Your module is great, but will change some extra functions to be worth it. 

I already had iwards, but I got its module because I needed another module not available on IPS. You can do your best!

image.png

Edited by 403 - Forbideen

@Fosters

Hello, I am in need of some extra criteria for the awards system. Can you add the ability to do forum specific Trophies? Right now it doesn't seem to account for content created in specific sub forums, so I'm not able to give the awards that I'd like to. 

For example:

If a user created 100 topics in Anime Sub forum, they get X trophy.

If a user created 100 topics in creative corner they get Y trophy... etc, for each different sub forum there will be a sub forum specific branded award.

Instead, what it does, is say members with 100 content in any forum will get a trophy.. but it leaves out the ability to divide that up into sections based on their interests and where they actually post. If that makes sense. 

I have a few more that I'd like to add, but lets start there..

Edited by Seshi
On 9/16/2019 at 5:59 PM, 403 - Forbideen said:

Desktop
    Mobile
  4. The rules are generalized, I can't reward categories. For example: If you started 10 topic / commented on category x.

If you allow this feature, I can encourage my users to generate good content. In addition to giving the trophies, I will be able to give money through membershop.
  5. Duplicate does not work, post settings, reactions, etc. Do not save when we duplicate, just the description, name and icon.

I already had iwards, but I got its module because I needed another module not available on IPS. You can do your best!

image.png

@Foster will not fix your app?

On 9/16/2019 at 10:59 PM, 403 - Forbideen said:

Desktop
    Mobile

image.png

The order issue is known and something what I hadn't in mind while the initial release so it's really something what's high on the list but not really easy to accomplish at the moment.

On 9/19/2019 at 4:54 PM, Seshi said:

@Fosters

Hello, I am in need of some extra criteria for the awards system. Can you add the ability to do forum specific Trophies? Right now it doesn't seem to account for content created in specific sub forums, so I'm not able to give the awards that I'd like to. 

For example:

If a user created 100 topics in Anime Sub forum, they get X trophy.

If a user created 100 topics in creative corner they get Y trophy... etc, for each different sub forum there will be a sub forum specific branded award.

Instead, what it does, is say members with 100 content in any forum will get a trophy.. but it leaves out the ability to divide that up into sections based on their interests and where they actually post. If that makes sense. 

I have a few more that I'd like to add, but lets start there..

Well, TBH, it's possible and I'm providing this as custom feature , next to stuff like "give a trophy when a member visited all sites inside a topic or forum which is handy for stuff like "member saw all our FAQ articles" member saw all our  rules...

but there's just now way to accomplish this via a nice and easy to use UI/UX 😞

On 9/27/2019 at 3:11 PM, wegorz23 said:

Is there a way to force trophies to display in same order? On my forum they are displayed differently for each user. Looks pretty silly.

Same replies as to 403 guy... It'S really really high on my list, but requires a complete rewrite of the app or at least of the output part.. Probably something for the update which is going to be required for the  IPS 4.5 update

On 9/29/2019 at 5:58 PM, Fosters said:

So you're saying that a member got a trophy which shouldn't be awarded to him and now you want to remove it?
And the check says also that he can get it? Why do you think then hat he shouldn't get it?

Because I created a new trophy which would only be given to the person in the group. But someone outside of this group got it also, and I'm not sure why.

Trophy 1 > award to group 1 ONLY > group 2 member got trophy and so did the member who it was intended for in group 1. I also enabled group check on group 1.

So now I need to remove the trophy awarded to the person in group 2.

On 9/29/2019 at 10:33 AM, Fosters said:

Well, TBH, it's possible and I'm providing this as custom feature , next to stuff like "give a trophy when a member visited all sites inside a topic or forum which is handy for stuff like "member saw all our FAQ articles" member saw all our  rules...

How do I get this custom feature added, then? 

On 10/1/2019 at 2:44 AM, Seshi said:

How do I get this custom feature added, then? 

Via a PM explaining what exactly you need ( All this solutions are custom coded because some parameters and settings have to be implemented hardcoded inside the code because there's no way to do this via a form)

I created a trophy to be rewarded when a user has at least X points in the Members Shop app. Now every user gets this error when visiting their profile:

SELECT shop_points FROM `core_members` WHERE member_id=1
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'shop_points' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Db/Select.php(373): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\memberssh...', Array, true)
#1 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Db/Select.php(436): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Db/Select.php(355): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/membersshop/extensions/trophies/TrophyCriteria/membersshop.php(67): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(428): IPS\membersshop\extensions\trophies\TrophyCriteria\_membersshop::memberMeetsCriteria(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\trophies\Trophy), NULL)
#5 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(473): IPS\trophies\_Trophy->memberMeetsCriteria(Object(IPS\Member))
#6 /var/www/html/l283567/init.php(816) : eval()'d code(14): IPS\trophies\_Trophy::updateTrophiesForMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#7 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\trophies_hook_profile->manage()
#8 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#10 /var/www/html/l283567/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

When disabling the trophy, the error goes away.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:45 PM, Fleiding said:

I created a trophy to be rewarded when a user has at least X points in the Members Shop app. Now every user gets this error when visiting their profile:

SELECT shop_points FROM `core_members` WHERE member_id=1
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'shop_points' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Db/Select.php(373): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\memberssh...', Array, true)
#1 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Db/Select.php(436): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Db/Select.php(355): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/membersshop/extensions/trophies/TrophyCriteria/membersshop.php(67): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(428): IPS\membersshop\extensions\trophies\TrophyCriteria\_membersshop::memberMeetsCriteria(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\trophies\Trophy), NULL)
#5 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(473): IPS\trophies\_Trophy->memberMeetsCriteria(Object(IPS\Member))
#6 /var/www/html/l283567/init.php(816) : eval()'d code(14): IPS\trophies\_Trophy::updateTrophiesForMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#7 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\trophies_hook_profile->manage()
#8 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#10 /var/www/html/l283567/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

When disabling the trophy, the error goes away.

This only applies for the X points trophy. Experiencing no issues with the other options for the Members Shop.