Why we should choose at least 4 wrong answers and only 1 good ? I don't understand the things.

It's better if we can add several "good" answer. For instance, if my question is about a name, I will add "Name" and "Surname" and "Name Surname" and "Surname Name" for good answers and it's useless to add wrong answer. No ?

1 hour ago, Archimed said:

Why we should choose at least 4 wrong answers and only 1 good ? I don't understand the things.

It’s a category setting. Minimum is 1 for wrong answers. 1 max for right. 

Graded quiz has one right answer. It’s in the app (category quiz type), several posts in this topic, etc).

A2293BD3-D9CC-40C5-BB75-2CCBF857D603.thumb.jpeg.36a00832363aac200847eb33a9d48604.jpeg

New type of Quiz, like multiple right answers, will come in a future version. No ETA. 

Edited by Adriano Faria

@Adriano Faria 

I don't understand why we have to give wrong answers. I don't know what I can put on that fields. 

If I have this question : What's fruit is yellow and loved by monkeys ?

Right answer is : banana

Wront answer are : lemon, Pineapple, ... but why we have to give that ? If it's not "banana" it's wrong and it's fine. 

?

Stop, you're going to make me cry.

Dude, a quiz is not just that. A quiz can be questions asked without necessarily proposing answers.

So for me it was not clear. But as it is for you, it should be for everyone. Comme d'habitude en fait. Bravo l'artiste !

Si je peux me permettre @Archimed, cette application est basée sur un système de questionnaire à choix multiples.

EDIT: et pour les questions à choix multiples avec plusieurs bonnes réponses, il a dit que ce sera possible plus tard, j'espère que tu l'as lu.

Ce dont tu parles avec l'exemple de la banane, est un questionnaire simple, un système de questions avec un champ libre pour les réponses, ce n'est pas ce que cette application fait. 

5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

If you don’t want to show wrong answers, then you don’t need a quiz; you can use a topic if you want to simply make a question and wait for an answer.

Sorry to interfere, I think that he doesn't want to input wrong answers. 

How would it work? Just like a whitelist, ask a question "what is the favorite fruits of monkeys" and specify only the right answer "banana"; then, any answer entered by a player that is not "banana" will be marked "wrong". (I'm not a coder, the whitelist is the simplest example I could use lol)

Edited by SerialNoob

I get that but as already explained for this user (also available in the file description and in a plenty of posts in this topic), this app uses one type of quiz (graded mode) that requires at least one  right and one wrong answers. Also is said in this same topics, and again, for him, that new type of quizzes will come in a future version.

It's recommend to read the file description, the support topic and if still have doubts, make pre-sales questions. None of this happened. But when things starts to derail, well, I just put on ignore and life goes on... it means absolutely nothing to me.

Pour moi il faut pouvoir poser une question, indiquer plusieurs réponses possibles en fonction de l'orthographe du mot ou si c'est un mot composé (ex: nom prénom ou prénom nom), mais sans indiquer de réponses fausses obligatoirement.

*Quoted from product review*

Lorsque tu indiques plusieurs réponses possibles, le joueur doit bien en choisir une, non? ou tu voudrais qu'il puisse en choisir plusieurs ?

Just now, SerialNoob said:

*Quoted from product review*

Lorsque tu indiques plusieurs réponses possibles, le joueur doit bien en choisir une, non? ou tu voudrais qu'il puisse en choisir plusieurs ?

One more time:

4 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

It's recommend to read the file description, the support topic and if still have doubts, make pre-sales questions. None of this happened.

and

4 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

new type of quizzes will come in a future version

So yes, didn't read; didn't make pre-sales questions. Review 1 start. Oh this ruined my day. ?

8 hours ago, Saurabh Jain said:

How can we select random winner every day ....  please advise 

This app doesn’t has a winner per quiz. It has a leaderboard, which stores the highest scores from all participants. 

8 hours ago, Saurabh Jain said:

how can we auto close the quiz in 24 hours ....

Not a feature. 

Edited by Adriano Faria

@Adriano FariaI have an improvement proposal:

Would be nice if we could an option to define a feedback dedicated to one quiz.

And for other (standard) quizzes we can choose (standard) feedback.

Also nice if we could have a grade title and grade description field

Example Feedback for Nerd-quiz,

0 – 3 correct answers

You’re a geek newbie!

Uh – oh, tough luck! Although you might know some of .....

4 - 6 correct answers

You’re a blooming geek!

Congrats, you’re really trying hard to earn your geek degree! Y.....

7 – 9 correct answers

You’re a geek apprentice!

Nice job! You had a few wrong answers but your knowledge of geek culture is .....

10 – 12 correct answers

You’re a geek master!

Almost perfect! Sure, you had several mistakes, .....

13 – 15 correct answers

You’re the guru of the geeks!

Whoa, what a score! Flawless! .....

Tip:

If you are looking for high quality quizz questions, take a look at galinaitis on fiverr. She is great! My full recommendation...

https://www.fiverr.com/galinaitis