Contact Us

Adriano Faria

• 1 month later...
On 09/09/2016 at 1:39 AM, TheEnd- said:

Also, permissions are set so guests can use the form, however it is forcing guests to login when I test it?

Just tested and it is exactly like that. I mean, CORE does because.... it is the CORE. If you do not allow guests to use the forum, guests won't be able to use any 3rd party app.

I'll take a look with IPS devs to see if I can allow this app run in this case.

11 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Just tested and it is exactly like that. I mean, CORE does because.... it is the CORE. If you do not allow guests to use the forum, guests won't be able to use any 3rd party app.

I'll take a look with IPS devs to see if I can allow this app run in this case.

That sounds right to me, that's how I have it setup. Thank you for looking into this for me, Adriano.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Great module!

Can you add please in forum notifications to mods and admins, when users sent questions. Also can it be in forum discussion? Not only via email.

For example: user send message, admin can answer from forum (like pm) or answer thru email.

I ll give you extra $ for that =)

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

This is alredy a feature:

580a51f1cf702_Screenshot10.PNG.6fc7ed9c2

It will create a topic in a forum chosen by you.

580a52062a02d_Screenshot5.png.7440d676cd

Yeah, i saw that already. But if topic will created by module in prefered forum section, anyone from other users can see it? Or created request (topic) can be seen and answered only by 2 participians? ( or who allowed, mods, admins)

If you havent such restrict feature from other views, can you please do this. Its a security measure  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Byron Guyer
      Over the last couple of weeks, I have send several emails to people in tech support, plus two messages using the contact form, but no responses so far. 

A while back, I was told that my hosting company is requiring a newer version of IPB software.  Right now, my forum is dead in the water.  What I need to know is how to upgrade into a board version that works, and what that cost might be, and any other details. 

Is there a new or better way to contact support?

Thanks!

• By Adriano Faria
      This application will replace the standard Contact Us form from IPS 4. Features:
      Ability to use Departments, which are permission based, so you can choose which user groups can use each department. Ability to send to everyone in any group by department Ability to add several emails by department Post topic to forum by department Ability to add Extra Fields to the form and choose its position (before or after regular fields) Custom email template
    • By Saurabh Jain
      I want to merge two communities 
    • By Brad Eden
      SUPPORT: I am not currently having issues but with new format I can’t for the life of me find a link in my Client Area to report an issue and create a ticket. Please advise.
    • By Fosters
      Application Forms opens up a world of possibility for you and your community by designing, curating, and managing custom application forms.  Application forms can be designed from scratch with an infinite number of custom field types in over 20 different types, enabling you to fill any need you might have.  Let your community submit their application for your position, proposal, project, or idea!  
      Do you want to harness the power of your community for brainstorming ideas?   Do you want to run contests where everyone must follow the same guidelines? Are you looking for way to interview new clanmates or members? Do you require a background check on new staff members?   If you need a way to ultimately manage user input in a methodical and orderly manner, then Application Forms is the best way to do it.  Instead of wasting your time with forum posts where users may or may not follow your posting guidelines, require and draft a custom proposal form where users must follow your specifications.
      Buy Application Forms to build amazing submission forms! 
      FEATURES
      Application Forms features deep integration with native IPS functionality, giving you the design macro to let IPS power your custom field types:
      Address Checkbox Code Color Date Editor Email Address Member Number Password Poll Radio Rating Select Box Telephone Number Text Text Area Upload URL Other features include:
      Unlimited number of Forms Unlimited number of fields in each Form View all submissions with ability to edit and PM member Auto-link to new Forum Topic with ability to create poll for voting Send a PM After form submission Only allow members to apply once Member benefits such as promoting membergroups and secondary membergroups  
      This application also includes support for the Rules App

Version < 3.2.0 are for IPS 4.3.x
      Version 3.2.0 is for IPS 4.4.0