Contact Us

This application will replace the standard Contact Us form from IPS 4.

Features:

• Ability to use Departments. Departments are permission based, so you can choose which user groups can use each department.
  • Ability to send to everyone in any group by department
  • Ability to add several emails by department
  • Post topic to forum by department
  • Custom email template
  • Ability to add Extra Fields to the form
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just tested it on IPS 4.1.5.2 and after installation and creation of a department the regular footer-link "Contact Us" isn't visible any more. Disabling the application brings the footer-link back to visibility. So far I remember in an earlier IPS version the footer-link works together with this application. So is this a bug or working like intend now?

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Nasgoth said:

responseDo you fixed?

Because I have bought useless plugin.

Please rapid response.

If you can't wait, I will refund you. Then someday, when you have more time, you buy it back when it's working.

@AndyF, please refund this user and remove him from the buyers list, so he doesn't get updates.

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 1 month later...

@Adriano Faria - when will the 4.1 update be live? Will it also re-order the layout exactly as depictured in your screenshot? (I'm just trying to make sure it isn't a mock up, as if it doesn't I may consider Newbies plugin also).

I think the departments on the contact form is much smarter rather than the menu.

-Suggestion-

The old IP.Pages/Content used to include the users IP.Address (to the received e-mail) at the bottom.

I don't seem to see this in 4.0/4.1 - would you consider collecting the information, including the browser? Reason I ask, I can determine if someone is spamming me - also it's useful because I do receive some abusive messages.

13 hours ago, Joey_M said:

when will the 4.1 update be live?

In a couple of days, probably.

Will it also re-order the layout exactly as depictured in your screenshot? (I'm just trying to make sure it isn't a mock up, as if it doesn't I may consider Newbies plugin also).

Reorder? No. Sorry, I don't any sense on it. Fields has a logical to follow, like department,  subject, email and content. I don't get why content, for example, should appear in first place. 

The image aboce is not a mock up. It is the screenshot of my dev board. That's how the app is on 4.1.

I think the departments on the contact form is much smarter rather than the menu

Me too.

The old IP.Pages/Content used to include the users IP.Address (to the received e-mail) at the bottom.

I don't seem to see this in 4.0/4.1 - would you consider collecting the information, including the browser? Reason I ask, I can determine if someone is spamming me - also it's useful because I do receive some abusive messages.

This app, just like default Contact form, does not store values. It sends the email only.

Edited by Adriano Faria
14 hours ago, Joey_M said:

I think there's an issue with my templates though, I don't see any changes. May I PM you please?

-Edit-
The default skin doesn't see any changes, does this require the latest version?

The app is installed and working just fine. As you have a very customized menu, it doesn't created the Contact Us link in Browse menu, so you need to remove the old Contact Us you added there and add the new one that goes to http://www.yoursite.com/contactus/.