Contact Us

On 8/27/2018 at 9:38 AM, Adriano Faria said:

Will take a look, @Edward Shephard

I have similar issue after last update. The one which you had send me worked fine. The latest one doesn't. 

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected ';' (0)
#0 /home/xxxx/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(4291): IPS\_Theme::runProcessFunction('\tfunction email...', 'email__cjcontac...')
#1 /home/xxxx/public_html/system/Email/Email.php(780): IPS\_Theme::makeProcessFunction('New Contact Us:...', 'email__cjcontac...', '$member, $name,...')
#2 /home/xxxx/public_html/system/Email/Email.php(328): IPS\_Email::devProcessTemplate('email__cjcontac...', 'New Contact Us:...', Array)
#3 /home/xxxx/public_html/system/Email/Outgoing/Php.php(41): IPS\_Email->compileSubject(Object(IPS\Member))
#4 /home/xxxx/public_html/system/Email/Email.php(518): IPS\Email\Outgoing\_PHP->_send(Array, Array, Array, NULL, NULL, Array)
#5 /home/xxxx/public_html/applications/cjcontact/sources/Contact/Contact.php(108): IPS\_Email->send(Array)
#6 /home/xxxx/public_html/applications/cjcontact/sources/Contact/Contact.php(85): IPS\cjcontact\_Contact->sendEmail(Array)
#7 /home/xxxx/public_html/applications/cjcontact/sources/Contact/Contact.php(68): IPS\cjcontact\_Contact->sendRecord(Array)
#8 /home/xxxx/public_html/applications/cjcontact/modules/front/contact/contactus.php(36): IPS\cjcontact\_Contact->form()
#9 /home/xxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cjcontact\modules\front\contact\_contactus->manage()
#10 /home/xxxx/public_html/applications/cjcontact/modules/front/contact/contactus.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/xxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\cjcontact\modules\front\contact\_contactus->execute()
#12 /home/xxxx/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

On 9/10/2018 at 8:10 AM, Adriano Faria said:

I wasn't available in the weekend. I'll be back to this today.

Anyway, follow the file and the topic. You will get notified when they're updated.

Hello,

Any update? App has been broken since last 3 weeks at least. Basically no members can use our Contact Us. So any fix to make it work, would be appreciated. 

• 5 months later...

@Adriano Faria

When I try to create a new Department, I get the following error message:

Error: Class '\IPS\forums\Forum' not found (0)
#0 /home/******/public_html/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(265): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Node->html()
#1 /home/******/public_html/system/Helpers/Form/Form.php(418): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->rowHtml(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#2 /home/******/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(469): IPS\Helpers\_Form->__toString()
#3 /home/******/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#4 /home/******/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/******/public_html/applications/cjcontact/modules/admin/departments/departments.php(40): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/******/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\cjcontact\modules\admin\departments\_departments->execute()
#7 /home/******/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

FYI, I only have Pages installed on my IPS Suite. I do not use Forums.

I am on IPS 4.4.1 and using Contact Us 1.2.1

Edited by LDDG
  • 3 weeks later...

@Adriano Faria

When you select the send the copy in email option - it exposes every staff email ID in the email. It should only send the email through the forum email ID. Our staff realized that all their personal email ID are sent to all users, they are annoyed like anything as they use their personal or work emails sometimes. 

Is it possible to fix it please? So that only website email which is more then enough?

image.thumb.png.82fb55576a2ba545e7b224f54fc61e86.png

Edited by AlexJ

I’m not sure what you’re talking about. SEND COPY TO MY EMAIL will simply send a copy to the user who filled the form, in the email the user provided, using the outgoing email, of course. At least it should do that. I’m not sure where staff emails enter here.

I’ll retest it tomorrow, anyway. 

Edited by Adriano Faria
On 3/28/2019 at 7:22 AM, Adriano Faria said:

What's New in Version 1.3.1:

• Additional Department email and Staff email (grou ps to notify) will now be sent as CC.

Thank you @Adriano Faria for super quick fix! 

One another small issue - Can you please help how to fix it? If i click on Red highlighted Contact Us - I get error mentioned in the screenshot. Now if I click on 2 buttons  it works. Also is their any reason 2 show - 2 buttons? 

Than you once again for quick fix!

image.thumb.png.6c339c622e43583c68d30b211be1437a.png

On 3/29/2019 at 4:55 PM, Adriano Faria said:

EDIT: just tested and breadcrumb works fine to me:

Please try breadcrumb after sending the Contact Us. That's the one having issue. Ex - 

User A sends Contact Us. Then goes to confirmation page.

Then wants to send Contact Us again and clicks on Contact Us breadcrumb again - that;s where the issue is. Please let me know if you need help in re-producing the issue. 

• 3 months later...

Can't reproduce. Nothing changed in the app and in the core (at least I didn't find anything related to email in change log):

Edit the email template in your ACP -> Customization -> Emails -> find emailtpl_notification_cjcontact (missing the language bit here; fixed in next version) -> Edit.

See if you have any weird character there.

• 1 year later...

Hello @Adriano Faria. I bought your plugin yesterday. I really like it!

I have a question though... well, two actually. First question is; I still have the contact us link at the bottom of my forum but if I disable it then I can't use the systems default ticket system. Is there a way to make both systems work together?

For instance. Your plugin just creates a forum topic when the form is submitted.... IPS's contact us link has no form but when you use it, it creates a ticket. Last question... Can you get your plugin to work with the system also? That way it alerts on the forum and also creates the ticket in the system so my members will be able to go to the support link to see their ticket while your plugin created the topic as it should, so my team knows there's help needed without needing to be logged into AdminCP.