Donations Support

On 14/03/2017 at 2:11 PM, ADKGamers said:

Would having a 'stretch goal' be something that could be done in future versions?   

I think so. I assume for it to be automated and you'd set a percentage or amount that the goal displays after reaching 100% of the original goal amount?

On 17/03/2017 at 9:51 AM, Strikes said:

Can I have this display the currently donated amount as a Module on a page? If so, can I also manually add/set an amount? (for donations that were from outside this system)

I think the easiest way to display donations outside the donations app would be with the "Latest Donation" widget itself. Yes donations can be added manually through the acp > donations > donations > add.

14 hours ago, Mike John said:

I think so. I assume for it to be automated and you'd set a percentage or amount that the goal displays after reaching 100% of the original goal amount?

Yeah, exactly. And maybe allow a second small text area to be added to explain the stretch goal.   

And I'm not sure how the progress bar works but is there a way to have say 2 sections to the progress bar once the stretch goal is started?  So the first part will be green and basically shown as completed and then the next progress bar starts?  Not sure if that's possible but figured I'd ask. 

Thanks for the response :)

Suggestions for Anonymous Donors

1. When members donate anonymously, no donations (in Profile, widgets, anywhere) is shown.

2. When member awards are enabled, anonymous donors are promoted in a secondary group while their primary group remains as is. While we can exclude member groups from being promoted, it is a global setting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, is there a system like this? Can't see in the screenshots / description.

Say if a member donates $5, move into a group for 4 weeks, then once that is up, he will be moved back to his previous group.

10$ = 11 weeks, 15$ = 17 weeks etc.

so yea kinda subscription based in donation.

Edited by Bob Lee
On 01/05/2017 at 10:39 AM, Bob Lee said:

so yea kinda subscription based in donation.

I assumed you meant "Paypal subscriptions". Yes, there are member group upgrades that can be set for a limited time. Would it help if I setup a demo so you can check the member rewards section?

On 3/27/2017 at 10:38 PM, Mike John said:

Those who make use of group promotions and demotions, please apply this crucial fix here.

Your link is dead.  I can't create member rewards and I think I need that fix.  I get the following error codes as soon as I go to add a new one.

Error: Class 'IPS\Helpers\Form\NumberRange' not found (0)
#0 /var/www/html/system/Node/Controller.php(459): IPS\donate\_Reward->form(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#1 /var/www/html/system/Node/Controller.php(358): IPS\Node\_Controller->_addEditForm(Object(IPS\donate\Reward))
#2 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(86): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#3 /var/www/html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/applications/donate/modules/admin/setup/rewards.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\donate\modules\admin\setup\_rewards->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/admin8Jws82Ku12OUkn2dliun7h/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

10 minutes ago, Jim Kelly said:

Your link is dead.  I can't create member rewards and I think I need that fix.  I get the following error codes as soon as I go to add a new one.

Open applications/donate/sources/Reward/Reward.php

Find:

$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\NumberRange( 'reward_amount_range', $this->rid ? array( 'start' => $this->amount_range1, 'end' => $this->amount_range2 ) : array( 'start' => 0, 'end' => 100 ), FALSE, array( 'start' => array( 'decimals' => 2 ), 'end' => array( 'decimals' => 2 ) ) ) );

Replace With:

$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Custom( 'reward_amount_range', $this->rid ? array( 'start' => $this->amount_range1, 'end' => $this->amount_range2 ) : array( 'start' => 0, 'end' => 100 ), FALSE, array( 'getHtml' => function( $element )
		{
			return "<input type='text' value='{$element->value['start']}' name='reward_amount_range[start]' min='0' class='ipsField_short'> - <input type='text' value='{$element->value['end']}' name='reward_amount_range[end]' min='0' class='ipsField_short'>";
		} ), NULL, NULL, NULL, 'reward_amount_range' ) );

Save.

16 minutes ago, Mike John said:

Open applications/donate/sources/Reward/Reward.php

Find:

$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\NumberRange( 'reward_amount_range', $this->rid ? array( 'start' => $this->amount_range1, 'end' => $this->amount_range2 ) : array( 'start' => 0, 'end' => 100 ), FALSE, array( 'start' => array( 'decimals' => 2 ), 'end' => array( 'decimals' => 2 ) ) ) );

Replace With:

$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Custom( 'reward_amount_range', $this->rid ? array( 'start' => $this->amount_range1, 'end' => $this->amount_range2 ) : array( 'start' => 0, 'end' => 100 ), FALSE, array( 'getHtml' => function( $element )
		{
			return "<input type='text' value='{$element->value['start']}' name='reward_amount_range[start]' min='0' class='ipsField_short'> - <input type='text' value='{$element->value['end']}' name='reward_amount_range[end]' min='0' class='ipsField_short'>";
		} ), NULL, NULL, NULL, 'reward_amount_range' ) );

Save.

Perfect, that fixed it!  Thank you so much.

On 2017-05-02 at 11:03 PM, Mike John said:

I assumed you meant "Paypal subscriptions". Yes, there are member group upgrades that can be set for a limited time. Would it help if I setup a demo so you can check the member rewards section?

I just re-looked at screenshots, it is there and looks good. Seems like it have most stuff I wanted is available.

A few more question (hopefully last time):

1) Is there a notification like when they are close to their expiration date (e.g. 15 days, 30 days), they will receive a notification. At least a forum notification? I think email notification might be a bit too much. Kinda sounds too needy, if you know what I mean.

2) Is there any way for a Donator to view his/own expiry date? Like under their control panel or something.

3) Can I manually add members and put expiry dates etc, like if I install the app now and wants to add the current Donators to the system.

Well these things are more good to have things, not mandatory. I will probably buy the app on the weekend when I have some time to set it up.

Thanks,

Edited by Bob Lee
10 hours ago, Bob Lee said:

1) Is there a notification like when they are close to their expiration date (e.g. 15 days, 30 days), they will receive a notification. At least a forum notification? I think email notification might be a bit too much. Kinda sounds too needy, if you know what I mean.

2) Is there any way for a Donator to view his/own expiry date? Like under their control panel or something.

3) Can I manually add members and put expiry dates etc, like if I install the app now and wants to add the current Donators to the system.

1) No notifications for expiration or near expiration. I realize this would be handy to have and noted it for a future version.

2) No not currently. But it's a good idea and will note it.

3) If you add a new donation, you can select the "upgrade member group" toggle and that will add an entry into the group promotions. But you can't only add a group promotion by itself.

• 2 weeks later...