Donations Support

On 31/12/2016 at 8:02 PM, GrooveOnBeat said:

In View Donations page, where it lists all of the donors and amounts they've donated, to also list the goals?

Noted for next version.

On 31/12/2016 at 8:02 PM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Members have been promoting to new groups, but it doesn't show?

Could you please either take a screenshot of your current reward settings or PM me acp access so I can check over for any obvious issues with your settings?

33 minutes ago, Mike John said:

Noted for next version.

Ok, thanks!

33 minutes ago, Mike John said:

Could you please either take a screenshot of your current reward settings or PM me acp access so I can check over for any obvious issues with your settings?

Primary Group Exclude = All groups are excluded except for the Members group, as they are the only group that can be promoted to Donors.

• Members have been automatically promoted to Donors group. No issues here.
  • No Secondary Group promotions

2017-01-01_191025-donations.jpg

2017-01-01_191025-donations-2.jpg

Edited by GrooveOnBeat
On 02/01/2017 at 4:16 PM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Ok, thanks!

Primary Group Exclude = All groups are excluded except for the Members group, as they are the only group that can be promoted to Donors.

• Members have been automatically promoted to Donors group. No issues here.
  • No Secondary Group promotions

2) Just to clarify. None being setup by you or secondary group promotions not happening?

On 04/01/2017 at 9:25 PM, Mark Streeton said:

How do I set this so I have a donation goal that resets to 0 at the start of every month? if that is possible.

The best way would be to setup a single common goal and have the donation reset on the 1st of every month instead. The goal would be setup to run all the time but the donations would reset instead and show 0 donations at the start of the month for the goal.

Group promotions/search

SELECT count(*) FROM `ipbdonate_demote` AS `donate_demote` WHERE (LOWER(`member_name`) LIKE CONCAT( '%', 'donor', '%' ))
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'member_name' in 'where clause' (1054)
#0 /home/invision/IPB4/system/Db/Select.php(346): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Helpers\\T...', Array)
#1 /home/invision/IPB4/system/Db/Select.php(408): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/invision/IPB4/system/Db/Select.php(329): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/invision/IPB4/system/Helpers/Table/Db.php(296): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /home/invision/IPB4/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(451): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Db->getRows(NULL)
#5 /home/invision/IPB4/applications/donate/modules/admin/donations/promotions.php(143): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#6 /home/invision/IPB4/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\donate\modules\admin\donations\_promotions->manage()
#7 /home/invision/IPB4/applications/donate/modules/admin/donations/promotions.php(30): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/invision/IPB4/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\donate\modules\admin\donations\_promotions->execute()
#9 /home/invision/IPB4/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

There is *NO* member_name column in the demote table, only member_id, plese fix this query!

• 3 weeks later...

Suggestions please...

1. Instead of a drop down menu which lists the goals, is it possible to link to the donation goals itself? So let's say I have goals A and B. If I wanted to donate to B I'll have to select it from a drop down menu. Is there a way when they click on the donate button that it will take them directly to goal B?

2. Donations list to list all donations. Because the list can get very long, add an option for pagination with an option to set how many listed before cuing the next page.

3. Option to customize the title for Donations list. This is helpful when the list is set by goals.

Edited by GrooveOnBeat
On 12/01/2017 at 4:42 AM, PirateCaptain said:

Group promotions/search

Thanks for reporting, noted for next bug fixing update.

21 hours ago, GrooveOnBeat said:

1. Instead of a drop down menu which lists the goals, is it possible to link to the donation goals itself? So let's say I have goals A and B. If I wanted to donate to B I'll have to select it from a drop down menu. Is there a way when they click on the donate button that it will take them directly to goal B?

As part of the existing donation process? So they click donate, select goal and it redirects there instead of continuing with donation? Wouldn't that just add another step as they have to click donate again from the goal page?

3 hours ago, Mike John said:

Thanks for reporting, noted for next bug fixing update.

As part of the existing donation process? So they click donate, select goal and it redirects there instead of continuing with donation? Wouldn't that just add another step as they have to click donate again from the goal page?

I was thinking much simpler. When setting up a goal block and choosing goal B as an example, the button will already be pointed to goal B's goal page where the users can select the amount and payment type for goal B. This way it will bypass the drop down redirect making it a step shorter.

On 03/02/2017 at 2:57 PM, GrooveOnBeat said:

I was thinking much simpler. When setting up a goal block and choosing goal B as an example, the button will already be pointed to goal B's goal page where the users can select the amount and payment type for goal B. This way it will bypass the drop down redirect making it a step shorter.

I had some issues with passing that from the widget to donate page but will revisit and see if possible now.

On 04/02/2017 at 4:51 AM, Hacksawjack said:

We just want the first one and eliminate "Donate Changes" Tab

If you don't require the "donate changes" functionality, the easiest way to remove it and the tab would be to disable the "Can moderate totals?" group permission in the Donate area.

6 hours ago, Hacksawjack said:

I have on last question:

Any chance we can Format the title to stand out better from the description?

Even just giving the option to make it bold or have the text use a different theme text color. 

If this is for the latest goals widget. See acp > theme editor > donate > front > widgets > donateGoals.

Find and change:

<span class='ipsType_normal'>{$goal->_title}</span>

Without knowing your themes css code, it's a bit hard to know exactly what changes to make from here. I'd need access to the theme. To add bold, add ipsType_bold to the class.

If you use Firefox you can highlight the area that you want to see the code and then right click on it and select "View Selection Source".

Since each block has an ID, donate goals will be something like

data-blockid="app_donate_donateGoals_xxx"

Replace "xxx" with the ending ID.

Then in custom.css you can do something like this:

[data-blockid="app_donate_donateGoals_xxx"] .ipsWidget_inner span.ipsType_normal {
  color:#ff0000;
  font-size:15px;
  font-weight:bold;
}

Change or add values to suit your needs. This way you don't need to touch the templates.

Hope this helps. :)

9 hours ago, Mike John said:

If this is for the latest goals widget. See acp > theme editor > donate > front > widgets > donateGoals.

Find and change:

<span class='ipsType_normal'>{$goal->_title}</span>

Without knowing your themes css code, it's a bit hard to know exactly what changes to make from here. I'd need access to the theme. To add bold, add ipsType_bold to the class.

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Mike John said:

Yes. Removing all goals will have donations tied to nothing.

Thank you for confirming! Will that also hide any references to goals from the interface?

Additionally, what would it take to edit the text and language used in the app? Namely the potential to rename 'Donations' to 'Premium Membership' 

On 16/02/2017 at 11:30 AM, crmarks said:

Thank you for confirming! Will that also hide any references to goals from the interface?

It should but there is also a group permission called "Can view goals" if you really wanted to eliminate all mention of goals as well.

On 16/02/2017 at 11:30 AM, crmarks said:

Additionally, what would it take to edit the text and language used in the app? Namely the potential to rename 'Donations' to 'Premium Membership' 

All text throughout he public and acp end should be covered in the language files. If you search for the terms you want, you can just translate them through the lang manager.

On 17/02/2017 at 10:15 AM, PirateCaptain said:

will this be integrated with rules someday, so i can autoaward donors?

Yes someday but no ETA unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...