Donations Support

On 16/09/2016 at 1:07 PM, The Dark Wizard said:

What file?

On 16/09/2016 at 1:24 PM, Neej said:

I tried manually commenting out the code from the Theme Template in AdminCP under donate > front > global > profileHook and it still kept the Donations tab in the profile?

Find and delete applications/donate/extensions/Profile/ folder.

On 17/09/2016 at 0:11 AM, B_U_R_I said:

if you enable "Send promotion PM" and "Send new donation PM" you only have the option to edit the message for the new donations. You can edit the message for promotions but you have to go and edit the Language pack, which can be a bit time consuming.

These are the current tags available for writing a message. Another very useful tag would be something like %promoted_group% so you could write: Hi %member_name%, you've been promoted to the group %promoted_group%

I would very much like to see an option to warn users before the promotion ends by sending them a PM a certain amount of days before their promotion expires. Are there any plans for that?

The code for the donation pm should be easily transferable to the promotion pm. I'll note this for the next version to be included. I haven't really considered a warning notice before. It's a bit more complicated and might be a few more versions before I could add anything like that but none the less will note it for a major version.

4 hours ago, kotaco said:

Does this include a feature that resets a goal after the end date is reached? 

The best way would be with the "Donation Auto Reset". This clears new donations and recalculates the status of goals for donations made after X selected date. If you need a demo setup to see it in operation, just let me know.

Donation Auto Reset.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/10/2016 at 8:38 AM, matthias23 said:

Are there plans for integrating Stripe?

Both that and authorize are high priorities for the next major version. No ETA on that.

21 hours ago, GrooveOnBeat said:

Donation settings are still not saving the correct PM Sender. It goes back to the user I'm logged in as.

Ignoring what you see in the setting itself after saving, is the correct PM sender set in PMs?

If I have several Member Rewards based on the amount total (of all donations made by a member) rather than individual amounts can I do the following?

donation-3.jpg

The example below is 2 Member Rewards. Donor and Advanced Donor.

donation-1.jpg

donation-2.jpg

Based on these settings, once Donor reaches $50 (of all donations combined) will the member be promoted to Advanced Donor?

If not, what else do I need to do?

13 hours ago, GrooveOnBeat said:

Based on these settings, once Donor reaches $50 (of all donations combined) will the member be promoted to Advanced Donor?

Yes enabling that setting will trigger rewards based on a members total donations rather then the new donation they are making at the time. In that scenario you would disable any group promotion on the first reward and enable it on the second reward. That should hold off any group upgrades until they reach the $50 mark for their total donations.

12 minutes ago, Mike John said:

Yes enabling that setting will trigger rewards based on a members total donations rather then the new donation they are making at the time. In that scenario you would disable any group promotion on the first reward and enable it on the second reward. That should hold off any group upgrades until they reach the $50 mark for their total donations.

Thanks!

Let's say that I want the first donor group ( $5 - $49) to be promoted, and then a second promotion for donor group ($50 - $99). Do I have the right settings?

On 08/11/2016 at 0:16 PM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Let's say that I want the first donor group ( $5 - $49) to be promoted, and then a second promotion for donor group ($50 - $99). Do I have the right settings?

Are there 2 different user groups for the 5-49 and 50-99 brackets?

On 11/11/2016 at 11:59 AM, Netherlord said:

Donation changes is still showing so its ignoring permissions for me still. I can also still see the donations count next to content count. any eta on a fix?

I've got a patch up now if you wanted to apply it straight away - http://www.devfuse.com/forums/tracker/issue-1578-donate-tab/

44 minutes ago, Mike John said:

Are there 2 different user groups for the 5-49 and 50-99 brackets?

I've got a patch up now if you wanted to apply it straight away - http://www.devfuse.com/forums/tracker/issue-1578-donate-tab/

Different issue for me. I want my users to see donations. But i do not want them to see the send donations stuff. So i disabled it. But for me and anyone who accessed profile while it was enabled we have the donations changes tab on profile and we have the donations text next to content count. It never went away when i disabled it.

Edited by Netherlord