Donations Support

ok @Mike John here's a brain picker for you.  So I got an email from Payza that a donation went thru for 5 bucks, but when I look at the donation log and donators on the back end it shows nothing and I have it all configured like it says.  They charge huge fees, $1 for a $5 donation. Wow

Edited by Baby Jai
On 15/07/2016 at 11:16 PM, Netherlord said:

So i've had to disable app for the time being.

And that's with the very latest version of IPB4? Could I please have board access to look over or more error log details. That error is not ringing any bells for me.

On 18/07/2016 at 0:59 PM, Baby Jai said:

here's a brain picker for you.  So I got an email from Payza that a donation went thru for 5 bucks, but when I look at the donation log and donators on the back end it shows nothing and I have it all configured like it says.  They charge huge fees, $1 for a $5 donation. Wow

And any relevant Payza gateway instructions were also followed?

On 20/07/2016 at 8:33 PM, Kurt De Pauw said:

If I add a manual donation I get a error (but the donation works) :  HTTP ERROR 500

I'll need a copy of the error your getting to troubleshoot.

@Mike John yes of course, this is why I am waiting so patiently for the authorize.net.  Is there anyway to create an invoice for me, ill pay for the customization at this point.  I have a lot of people that want to donate but payza is very buggy and the hold they put on funds is ridiculous.  Check attached screenshot.

Screenshot 2016-07-22 22.50.14.png

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Dark Wizard said:

Donations won't auto promote users, I mean its correctly marking everything in the tracker as users donate since I set up IPN and all that stuff correctly. Here are my promotion settings.

I'm just looking into another report of this now. Does it work when you disable the Donations "Send promotion pm?" setting?