Donations Support

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/14/2022 at 5:04 AM, Jim Alfredson said:

I am having this exact same issue. I’m receiving donations via PayPal but those donations are not being counted nor are they being added to the log.

On 11/26/2022 at 5:48 AM, RocketFoot said:

Hey guys...Is Michael still around?  I am getting a warning that this app is not compatible with PHP 8.0.  I wonder if there is a simple patch or upgrade coming?

Can you confirm you are using the latest version? All my apps and plugins should now be PHP 8 compatible, especially after the messed up IPS update.

If you are still having issues, please PM your admin details so I can take a look.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/11/2023 at 5:33 AM, Jim Alfredson said:

Hi thanks for responding. It says I have the latest installed but it's not showing up in the plugins list under the SITE FEATURES listing in the general admin tab. However it is installed but it doesn't seem to be working.

Do you allow guests access to the Donations app? What version does it say you are using?

On 4/25/2023 at 1:59 PM, KARAHOLIC said:

Hi @Michael.J I just upgraded our IPB Forums to 4.7 and also your Donations app to its latest version in the Marketplace. But now there seems to be errors when trying to see the Donations and Payment logs. Should I share a screenshot of the errors so you can have a better idea what it might be about?

Could you please PM me the error details?