Donations Support

On 11/14/2017 at 9:17 PM, Unlucky said:

Your donations box header text is out of line compared to other widgets

If you open your acp > theme editor > donate > front > widgets > donateDonate.

Find and remove

<div id='elDonateBox' class='ipsWidget ipsWidget_vertical ipsBox'>

Find and remove (very last instance only)

</div>

Save. Let me know if that looks better.

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 5:11 PM, GrooveOnBeat said:

@Mike John

What can I use for a condition to target a specific goal?

Example: If goal id = 2, then do this...

{{if $goal->goal_id == '2' }}
  To do here for goal #2
{{endif}}

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 6:10 PM, Mike John said:

Can you let me know a little more about where your placing this condition?

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 7:04 PM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Template: donateGoals

• Variables: $goals, $goal

The idea is to customize the template based on the goal ID. It will be helpful when I have multiple goals running at the same time. :) 

I think I got it! :D

{{if $goal->_id == '2'}}
    To do if Goal #2
{endif}}

or

{{if $goal->id == '2'}}
    To do if Goal #2
{endif}}

I could have sworn I did this originally. Maybe I had a typo.

Would this be possible on the Donations index page too?

Edited by GrooveOnBeat
On 12/3/2017 at 4:48 PM, Mastric said:

I'm running an older version, but has any progress been made towards Commerce integration or PayPal's API? This may have been fixed but we're currently getting all Commerce purchases in the Donations as Offline Donations due to IPN.

New payment gateways are planned for early 2018. Nothing is ready yet though.

On 12/4/2017 at 9:12 AM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Would this be possible on the Donations index page too?

The donate goal and main index page both have access to the "$goal" variable and your above code should work just fine in those locations.

On 12/5/2017 at 8:49 PM, GrooveOnBeat said:

It must be where I'm adding it into the Index template.

In donate > front > browse > index? If so, make sure it's placed after this line to take advantage of the "$goal" variable.

{{foreach \IPS\donate\Goal::roots( NULL, NULL, ( \IPS\Settings::i()->dt_goal_reset ) ? array( 'g_show=1 AND g_start_date > ?', \IPS\Settings::i()->dt_goal_reset ) : array( 'g_show=1' ) ) as $goal}}

43 minutes ago, Mike John said:

In donate > front > browse > index? If so, make sure it's placed after this line to take advantage of the "$goal" variable.

{{foreach \IPS\donate\Goal::roots( NULL, NULL, ( \IPS\Settings::i()->dt_goal_reset ) ? array( 'g_show=1 AND g_start_date > ?', \IPS\Settings::i()->dt_goal_reset ) : array( 'g_show=1' ) ) as $goal}}

Ah right! That's exactly what it is. I had removed the foreach code, so when I added it back it worked.

Always helpful, Mike! Thank you! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Hope everyone is excited for Chirstmas. Anyway quick questions generally where can I find the CSS to change the colours of the donation page. I find that I have installed a new theme and the donation page has white boxes and white font, meaning the options you choose cannot be seen. I have looked in the themes settings and can't see any boxes set to white. 

If anyone can help that would be amazing. Thanks in advance!

Some screenshots/GIFs:

https://gyazo.com/fe033d385e8c96024b298bf0929aa57b

https://gyazo.com/0f6181b6ca90f7113347df88c6f42738

Kind Regards

Nathan

On 12/24/2017 at 9:43 PM, Nathan Baker said:

Hope everyone is excited for Chirstmas. Anyway quick questions generally where can I find the CSS to change the colours of the donation page. I find that I have installed a new theme and the donation page has white boxes and white font, meaning the options you choose cannot be seen. I have looked in the themes settings and can't see any boxes set to white. 

If you open your themes css tab and search for the "ipsStepBar" css class. That controls the top two steps of the donate page and I assume are not customized in the theme. Let me know if you need further help.

On 12/28/2017 at 5:08 PM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Is there a way to edit or delete the Donation notes in the profiles, other than the database table?

If not, is it possible to add an edit + delete function in?

At this stage, only through the "donate_changes" database itself. But edit/delete functions aren't difficult and will note for a future release.

Hey, we seem to be having an issue with the app - it seems that at width 1630px or more, the div containing "IP.Board Donations by DevFuse" at the bottom of every page related to the app becomes wider than the page itself, creating a horizontal scroll bar.

You can see it here http://www.theopencommunity.org/donate/

Note that the horizontal scroll bar only appears when the width of the page is 1630px or more (it should appear on a normal 1920×1080 screen).

We also use your forms app, and it seems to be suffering the same fate ( http://www.theopencommunity.org/feedback/ )

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Lelling
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2018 at 4:32 PM, GrooveOnBeat said:

For the PM confirmation, after a donation has been made, is it possible to add a "%project name%" to the tags?

Noted for next version, do you mind a file edit for yourself in the meantime? I'm working on new features for the Donations app so the next update won't be very quick.