Download: Shoutbox

Pete T

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is exactly what is showing in my v1.3.3 cats_forums.

<hook_data><![CDATA[a:6:{s:15:"classToOverload";s:0:"";s:9:"skinGroup";s:11:"skin_boards";s:12:"skinFunction";s:18:"boardIndexTemplate";s:4:"type";s:2:"if";s:2:"id";s:11:"cats_forums";s:8:"position";s:11:"pre.startif";}]]></hook_data>

that's from the v1.3.3 that I downloaded clean from the MP you can see it says 'cats_forums'

On my local install I can also see the two hooks in settings.

Someone is going to have to let me have access .. and no teamviewer just aint an option I am on satellite.

It shouldn't show .. trying to work out spy is pretty hard there's not much about what/where/when raise a tracker and ask for delete propagation to spy then I will not forget to look at it when I do the next SB update.

Remember :baby: if it aint in my tracker it is likely not to be done.

It shouldn't show .. trying to work out spy is pretty hard there's not much about what/where/when raise a tracker and ask for delete propagation to spy then I will not forget to look at it when I do the next SB update.

Remember :baby: if it aint in my tracker it is likely not to be done.

Added to your tracker

i have installed the latest version and the hook shoutbox allows you to enter text into the box but clicking on shout, clear, refresh, smilies etc doesnt actually do anything, therefore unable to enter text

members are having to acutally open the shoutbox app in a new tab to perform entries

can you advise on whats happened please, how to fix

many thanks

I tried to enter a problem in your tracker, but I couldn't register because your security check didn't work (was blank).

Probably turn on javascript?

The problem is that when I look at other people's shouts in the VCard, it always shows my shouts.

There is no profile page there yet from the vcard.

Oh, it's been a short time since I updated my Shoutbox (since 1.3.3) but what happened? I thought Michael McCune created Shoutbox. Did ownership over this IPB add-on switch to a new developer?

Michael was not the creator of SB ... but yes it's JLogica who took over development :)

Archived