Trader Feedback System

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

I have a little problem, I was testing TFS and gave for few people negative feedbacks, please tell me,how I can remove those negatives feedbacks??

Thank's in advance.

Only administrators can remove Feedback, you need to go into the users profile and click the Feedback tab.

Can you be more specific please, ive tried, but cant find how to remove...

Your user group needs to have moderate permissions. (configurable in the AdminCP)

Then you will see a delete button next to feedback.
%7Boption%7D

If you have any further questions please open a support ticket.

Support

If you require any support for this product please create a Technical Support ticket in the

Client Area

Regards
Stuart
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

when is someone allowed to give feedback?

Or can everybody give unlimited feedback for anybody?

Or is it like ebay, only one feedback per business transaction?

As there's various methods of making a transaction on a forum, it's quite impossible to lock it to an actual transaction that took place. Trader Feedback does have the ability to require a topic link to add Feedback for a user.

Feedback can be limited with 'flood control', there's more information abuot that in this blog entry:

Thanks
Stuart
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, thx for your mod !

It's possible to convert réputation point member in feedback system ?

thx for your help !

Hi,

Reputation points are a completely different feature and not related to Trader Feedback. IP.Board has a reputation feature built in.

Thanks
Stuart

Okay , i've a ecommerce forum and before i use the reputation system but i need that

Count positif = nb line + nb points reputation , it's possible ?

this mod it's open source can i edit the feedbacklib.php ?

You might be easier to create a script that converts your reputation points into the Feedback system, take a look at the bundled iTrader converter to get an idea for how you could do this.

Hello,

Does it work with 3.3.x ?
Also, I'd like to know... If I would like the % of positive feedback, the number of +/-/neutral feedback, etc... not to be displayed like that under the profiles, how could I do ? I mean, would it be possible, under the topics, to have a "More infos" collapse link, a bit like this mod does, so that people would only see these infos when they are interested, and click on the link ?

I don't know if I'm very comprehensible, sorry.

Best regards,
Atsuki.

Hello,

Does it work with 3.3.x ?

Also, I'd like to know... If I would like the % of positive feedback, the number of +/-/neutral feedback, etc... not to be displayed like that under the profiles, how could I do ? I mean, would it be possible, under the topics, to have a "More infos" collapse link, a bit like

this mod

does, so that people would only see these infos when they are interested, and click on the link ?

I don't know if I'm very comprehensible, sorry.

Best regards,

Atsuki.

Yes.
  • Supported IPS Software Version: 3.2+

The user info pane information can be removed by disabling a hook, the information would still be visible on the users profile. You can also select which forums the feedback information is shown in.

Stuart
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi mate

I have just upgraded from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0, all seems to be working but when I search for a user it just comes up with a blank page like so (see attached)

Any ideas?

Thanks Steve

post-150260-0-84946000-1346331209_thumb.

Hi Steve,

Can you submit a support ticket please, make sure you include a username and password so that I can test this.

Support

If you require any support for this product please create a Technical Support ticket in the

Client Area

. You must supply your PayPal Transaction ID (for legacy customers) or your IPS Community display name and email address.

• 2 weeks later...