Trader Feedback System

Okay, so im trying to get my site up and running, but I am having some issues with the Trader Feedback.

1st issue, my icon for the leave feedback button is missing.

Second, even when filling in all the fields i get this error. "A required field has not been filled in, please review the form."

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please see the support ticket.

Thanks.

The second update was to add back a missing hook.

If you downloaded before the second update:

NOTICE

This package has just been rebuilt, if you download 1.4.0 prior to this update, please upload this package, then visit the manage hooks page and click 'Reimport application hooks'

the limitation of the top member doesn't work. you have to do it like this

limit => array(0, 5) 

and not

limit => '5' 

btw. would be nice to have this configurable and also the displayed value in the positive, neutral and negative badges ('+1', '-' and '-1').

You're right, not sure how that got in there!

I'm also getting the following in Classifieds after this install, not sure if it's related at all or due to something else at this point.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xyz/www/www/ips/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_classifieds.php on line 388

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xyz/www/www/ips/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_classifieds.php on line 406

Oddly the error is when listing the classified ads in given category (part of the Classifieds app, not the Trader Feedback app), not when going into an item and seeing the Trader Feedback for a given user that posted an item.

I don't believe I've done any customizations on the List Classifieds Ads section, but I will double check to see if that is it.

Oddly the error is when listing the classified ads in given category (part of the Classifieds app, not the Trader Feedback app), not when going into an item and seeing the Trader Feedback for a given user that posted an item.

I don't believe I've done any customizations on the List Classifieds Ads section, but I will double check to see if that is it.

I highly doubt that it is an issue with the integration, the TFS hooks do not contain any loops. (And the hooks only affect the actual item view, not item list).

p.s. looking at the code, the cause may be that you don't have any 'types' defined.

Stoo, that's exactly what it was.

The problem was the ad didn't have a type selected and it affected the list view, although not the item view.

That's a bug in the Classifieds app in that it's a required field but still lets you not select one, I'll let the app developer know.

Just for the sake of understanding the troubleshooting side...what code did you look at that you identified the "type" as a potential problem?

Are you looking at the source PHP files on the server or something through the ACP?

Stoo, that's exactly what it was.

The problem was the ad didn't have a type selected and it affected the list view, although not the item view.

That's a bug in the Classifieds app in that it's a required field but still lets you not select one, I'll let the app developer know.

Just for the sake of understanding the troubleshooting side...what code did you look at that you identified the "type" as a potential problem?

Are you looking at the source PHP files on the server or something through the ACP?

I looked at the file in the place referenced in the error message, That was also bargaining on your file being identical (which may or may not happen being an IP.Board generated file).

1.4.1 should be available soon with a fix for the Top Members cache, and the ability to customise the 'symbol' in the badge.

Hello, with 1.4.1 add on i'v :

Warning: Missing argument 6 for skin_feedback_14::profilePage(), called in www/admin/applications_addon/other/feedback/extensions/profileTabs/feedback.php on line 119 and defined in /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_14/skin_feedback.php on line 250

no problème with the 1.3.0

i'v ipb 3.3.4

thx for your help

Hello, with 1.4.1 add on i'v :

Warning: Missing argument 6 for skin_feedback_14::profilePage(), called in www/admin/applications_addon/other/feedback/extensions/profileTabs/feedback.php on line 119 and defined in /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_14/skin_feedback.php on line 250

no problème with the 1.3.0

i'v ipb 3.3.4

thx for your help

Hi,

Please create a support ticket here: http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new

Please include a login for the ACP.

This method doesn't have a 6th parameter, so I need to have a look and see what's going on there!

Thanks

Stuart

Is there plans to enable users to select both Topic links and Classified links in the future? As it is right now I can only let them choose one or the other (unless I'm missing a setting somewhere).

For technical reasons, it's one or the other at this time.

Hello,

Any idea what this error entails?

The 'fix' for this is to:

• Click Look & Feel
  • Click Template Tools
  • Check Rebuild HTML & CSS for Trader Feedback System(Under rebuild master skin data)
  • Click Rebuild
  • Then click Recache skin sets.

That should solve the problem.

Please submit a support ticket so that I can take a closer look, please include your site URL (and a username + password to login with).

Support
If you require any support for this product please create a Technical Support ticket in the Client Area. You must supply your PayPal Transaction ID (for legacy customers) or your IPS Community display name and email address.

• 3 weeks later...