Trader Feedback System

Hi, I currently have 1.0.0 installed and I wanna update to 1.0.5.

Is the procedure for updates the same as for fresh installs? I don't see an update procedure mention in the instructions file.

In 1.0.0, I'm facing an issue where no one is able to edit or delete feedback. Not even the Root Admin. All the permissions are in place.

hello

i had to manually edit the ibf_feedback table and it seems the feedback totals are not updated

what to do ? :o

edit: its updated on the feedback page but not on the profile and forum posts miniprofile

edit2: i did what you said in the readme but it's not helping :/

edit3: oh ok, its in ibf_members. i think ill have to write some sql lines :P

edit4: ok problem solved, did some mysql counting and updating :)

• 1 month later...

Hey mate

I just bought this for my site. http://gamerdungeon.com.au/

My problem is when you submit feedback there is an error message. The feedback still goes through but it happens every time. Also if you mod a feedback same thing happens.

Plz help me.

Cheers
Falcon

we have just got the Classified mod too is there any way that the Feedback could show in there maybe?.. a sidebar would be cool.. If there is any Addons we can use please could you let us know.

Yes, classifieds integration is available. I can provide the code via PM.

My problem is when you submit feedback there is an error message. The feedback still goes through but it happens every time. Also if you mod a feedback same thing happens.

Please check http://forums.novawave.ca/topic/11409-bad-notify-key-error/

Hi. I just installed 1.0.5 (on IPB 3.12) and suddenly a whole lot of feedback for many members just got wiped out. Can you please tell me why this happened and if there's any way to get that back?

It seems all feedback since July 2010 has been wiped out. :(

Just checked again, and basically the only feedback that's left is what was imported from ttrader. So all the feedback added since I installed this mod has been wiped out.

I followed the steps mentioned in the instructions guide ie: uploaded the files. There really needs to be a proper update guide in the install notes.

Please look into it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Stoo,

I've contacted Andy with a suggestion about incorporating your system into his classifieds system.

Obviously I appreciate that would require agreement from both of you etc etc

One thing at the moment, I am unable to use a classifieds link as an authorised trading link, it flags up as an error, is this something you could look into please.

Regards

Jim

Hi Stoo,

I've contacted Andy with a suggestion about incorporating your system into his classifieds system.

Obviously I appreciate that would require agreement from both of you etc etc

One thing at the moment, I am unable to use a classifieds link as an authorised trading link, it flags up as an error, is this something you could look into please.

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim,

I have stated that I want to do some integration between the two products, I did have a user that was going to allow me access to his Classifieds so I could work on some integration, unfortunately that didn't happen for whatever reason.

Stuart
  • 3 weeks later...

hi, my members cant view any threads since i installed the update.

any ideas? i have also submitted a support request.

cheers

the private messaging system is also not working, its all blank also..

Hi,

I don't have any open support requests at the moment, and cannot see one from you. Could you please start one here: http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new and include an URL for your site, I'll look at it as soon as you can do that.

Thanks
Stuart
  • 3 weeks later...