Trader Feedback System

Great updates, BUT. If we disable feedback app view for guests they wont see topic content becouse of error:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method skin_feedback_4::userPaneFeedback()

Hi,

That actually suggests that the template is missing from your system, if the 'view' permission is removed from a permission set, they won't even get that far in the file to see that.

Goto Look & Feel > Template Tools > under 'Rebuild Master Skin Data'

Check 'Trader Feedback', Rebuild HTML box and Rebuild CSS box.

Click Rebuild.

And then finally, recache your skin sets.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Jim,

I have stated that I want to do some integration between the two products, I did have a user that was going to allow me access to his Classifieds so I could work on some integration, unfortunately that didn't happen for whatever reason.

Stuart

Hi Stoo,

Not sure what you are looking for but I do have both classifieds and feedback installed in a test setup. In case you want to work on something.

Hi Stoo,

Not sure what you are looking for but I do have both classifieds and feedback installed in a test setup. In case you want to work on something.

I think I'm all set now, thanks for the offer.

I found a bug,

i want to translate "feedback" in profile view, its feedback button, but i can not find where to change the name.

So the bug is that you can not translate feedback button in user profile.

I have posted the bug in the Tracker on your behalf; http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/tracker/issue-165-hardcoded-string/

why pm notification is not working?

If some one adds feedback, that member does not get a pm notification.

in admin panel: Notify me when someone leaves me feedback
Key: notify_new_feedback

is set to inline notification.

edit: i found that to new registered members its ok, for old members they have to choose it in acp...

How to automatically apply pm notification for ALL MEMBERS? But they cpuld disallow them if they want ?

The default setting is inline, but you do have the ability to change notification defaults.

and how can i make pm notification default FOR ALL MEMBERS (rewrite their profile settings), but those members could undo the change.

Because i now have only 1 option to make pm notification unchangable by all members.

and how can i make pm notification default FOR ALL MEMBERS (rewrite their profile settings), but those members could undo the change.

Because i now have only 1 option to make pm notification unchangable by all members.

3rd Party Applications do not have any control over the notifications system, you will need to post in the IP.Board feedback forum to suggest any changes.

Why notifications looks like this?

added photo.

post-226150-0-18667800-1322153474.png
I can't tell from your image, I would think it may be to do with the custom skin though. If you send me your URL I'll take a look.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi RocketFoot.

This does not replace the built in reputation system. I would suggest using the built in system in the 'Like' mode.

Stuart

Thanks Stoo, I just purchased and installed. I did turn the default system to LIKE. I have another question...as an admin or mod, can I edit comments left by other members?

Also, are there any MUST HAVE hooks for this mod? Thanks! I love it so far! :)

Thanks Stoo, I just purchased and installed. I did turn the default system to LIKE. I have another question...as an admin or mod, can I edit comments left by other members?

Also, are there any MUST HAVE hooks for this mod? Thanks! I love it so far! :smile:

The only hook available for this app is to put the feedback ratings into the Classifieds app.

An admin cannot edit a feedback comment, only remove. If you feel this should be a feature, please post any feature suggestions here: http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/forum/9-trader-feedback-system/ ( It's easier to track them when they're in one place)

Stu,

I am currently using this on a test board, before I upgrade my clubs... I am going to be using Andy's Classifieds system and want to enable the 'required link' submission.

If I use a classifieds url:

http://www.xxxxxx.com/forums/classifieds/item/4-test-product/

Its not accepted.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Jim

Stu,

I am currently using this on a test board, before I upgrade my clubs... I am going to be using Andy's Classifieds system and want to enable the 'required link' submission.

If I use a classifieds url:

http://www.xxxxxx.com/forums/classifieds/item/4-test-product/

Its not accepted.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim,

It's not possible at the moment, however it should be included in 1.3.

Regards
Stuart