Trader Feedback System

It would be nice to see on the app page recent feedback. Additionally it would be nice if you could click "Total Positive", "Total Negative" and "Total Neutral" so see a list of these feedbacks. People like to browse through negative to see who they should avoid.

Love the app otherwise. Thanks for creating it.

You enter in a number only, and you still get an error?

To get the feedback to show up like that I could modify the hook. You'd need to make a few edits too. Let me know if you want me to do that.

With the topic requirement. answer is yes it works with just topic number. but i donkt know how to make it work with full link.;/

Hmm, ok. I'll have to ask around about this issue, as I'm not sure why it's not working on some installs. For now, I've PMed you a copy of the script with notifications disabled.

I'm also getting the same error. May I have the script with notifications disabled as well?

Yeah i would like to have edited hook :) that would be great :)

Sorry, I spoke too soon. I forgot that the values for positive and negative aren't stored in the member row, only the aggregate score. It would be extremely inefficient to calculate this in the hook in every post.

It would be nice to see on the app page recent feedback. Additionally it would be nice if you could click "Total Positive", "Total Negative" and "Total Neutral" so see a list of these feedbacks. People like to browse through negative to see who they should avoid.

Love the app otherwise. Thanks for creating it.

That's a good idea. I'll implement it next release.

I'm also getting the same error. May I have the script with notifications disabled as well?

PMed it to you.
  • 3 weeks later...

resolved that then got the bad notify key error with just one member, was ok with others

seems its something to do with the members actual notification options set up
as once this member had resaved his notifications options it then worked ok

any chance of this getting resolved fully

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way we show feedback score in topic view only in a certain forums like buysell forum ?

Not at the moment.

Hi there

I have just installed the modification, and when my members enter a deal topic and submit, it comes up with the error below...

[#1] Invalid deal topic

Any ideas?

Cheers

Steve :)

I've just released an incremental update which should resolve this issue. No need to run the upgrader, just upload the changed files.

Hi there

I have re-uploaded the "upload" folder of the new version and I am still getting the same issue.

Am I doing something wrong?

Let me know.

Cheers

Steve

Are you sure /admin/applications_addon/other/feedback/modules_public/view/view.php's modification date is yesterday? What I did in this update is replace the new topic extractor a few posts back.

If you already purchased the mod how do you download the update? Its wanting me to buy it again.

PM me your account email, I'll make sure you're in the customer's list. Otherwise, you can grab it from http://novascripts.com.

Hi there

Yes I am sure I have uploaded the updates. The file date is yesterdays. Any ideas?

Really want this up and running asap! :)

Does this also occur when just entering in a number, without the full URL?

installed aftert the book, all permission are set, however I return to the index clicking that feedback link in the menu!!!!

Can you PM me a link, so I can look into it.

Entering the full URL doesn't work...

However, if you enter the topic code (not very intuitive for members), it brings up this error as soon as you click Submit. But it does add the Feedback successfully.

Ideally, it needs to be a full URL of the topic, as this is what members will be trying to do.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'BAD_NOTIFY_KEY' in /home/civiclif/public_html/board/admin/sources/classes/member/notifications.php:457 Stack trace: #0

/home/civiclif/public_html/board/admin/applications_addon/other/feedback/modules_public/view/view.php(319): notifications->sendNotification() #1

/home/civiclif/public_html/board/admin/applications_addon/other/feedback/modules_public/view/view.php(57): public_feedback_view_view->leave_feedback('32391') #2

/home/civiclif/public_html/board/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(285): public_feedback_view_view->doExecute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #3 

/home/civiclif/public_html/board/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(112): ipsCommand->execute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 

/home/civiclif/public_html/board/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(65): ipsController->handleRequest() #5 

/home/civiclif/public_html/board/index.php(26): ipsController::run() #6 {main} thrown in 

/home/civiclif/public_html/board/admin/sources/classes/member/notifications.php on line 457

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'BAD_NOTIFY_KEY' in /home/ekorn106/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/member/notifications.php:457 Stack trace: #0 /home/ekorn106/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/feedback/modules_public/view/view.php(319): notifications->sendNotification() #1 /home/ekorn106/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/feedback/modules_public/view/view.php(57): public_feedback_view_view->leave_feedback('1287') #2 /home/ekorn106/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(285): public_feedback_view_view->doExecute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #3 /home/ekorn106/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(112): ipsCommand->execute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 /home/ekorn106/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(65): ipsController->handleRequest() #5 /home/ekorn106/public_html/forum/index.php(26): ipsController::run() #6 {main} thrown in /home/ekorn106/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/member/notifications.php on line 457

me too