Notification says 85 new topics requiring approval, but that's wrong

6 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

There was a bug in push notifications:

I don't think it's the same issue? I mean it says 85 new topics when there's only one so it's not just a matter of getting a duplicate. It seems like the counter keeps incrementing (from when?) even though I've approved those topics. 

5 minutes ago, David N. said:

I don't think it's the same issue? I mean it says 85 new topics when there's only one so it's not just a matter of getting a duplicate. It seems like the counter keeps incrementing (from when?) even though I've approved those topics. 

Have you viewed those notifications?

20 hours ago, Jim M said:

I would suggest applying patches in ACP -> Support. Then also clearing notifications on the site and your phone. That will give you a new test scenario that we can then assist further with.

I applied the patch in my ACP

I'm not sure how to clear my notifications? 

19 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

That depends on the phone you have. Each is different in the manner you clear notifications

Oh I'm not using a phone. These notifications are on my Mac. I've set them up in Chrome. I went to the preferences but I'm not sure how to clear notifications on Chrome? Or do you mean just remove all notifications from my site? 

Just now, Marc Stridgen said:

Just make sure they are read on your community, then monitor from there

Yes, they are read on my community. I read them every time I get one - at least I click the little bell, which marks them as read. 

Even here, I just visited this site 16 minutes ago, clicked the bell, which cleared all notifications, and now I just got a notification saying there are 3 new comments, but there's only 1 new comment (your last post)? 

Could contain: Text, Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone

• 3 months later...