IPS 4.7.2 Beta2

Disable all plugins and apps  - now can run support tool -

#0 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Application/Scanner.php(970): IPS\_Log::log('An app contains...', 'Hook Scanner Is...')
#1 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Application/Scanner.php(704): IPS\Application\_Scanner::scanHooks(false, true, 500, Array)
#2 /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(504): IPS\Application\_Scanner::scanCustomizationIssues(false, true, 500, Array)
#3 /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(228): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->_showBlockVersion()
#4 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->getBlock()
#5 /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(48): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->execute()
#7 /home/oldlndse/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

I system log - and now see - Yes @Nathan Explosion has Chatbox+ 

Edited by bosss

18 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

shhhh, dont tell everyone

Disable all plugins and apps

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://www.oldlibar.website/admin/?app=core&module=support&controller=support&do=getBlock&block=version&csrfKey=c6fe1649b9b5363608035b05e8827083
Error: Call to undefined function IPS\Application\preq_quote() (0)
#0 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Application/Scanner.php(736): IPS\Application\_Scanner::scanExtendedClasses(false, true, 500, Array)
#1 /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(504): IPS\Application\_Scanner::scanCustomizationIssues(false, true, 500, Array)
#2 /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(228): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->_showBlockVersion()
#3 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->getBlock()
#4 /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(48): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->execute()
#6 /home/oldlndse/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}
#0 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

Running tool ok - but system errors log

Should beta 3 fix?

When i enable only one apps - run support tool - loading...loading....

Does not which apps is enabled ...

Edited by bosss

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, abobader said:

4.7.2 Beta 6

Problem again with busy circle, I disable all apps/plugins:

Could contain: Text, Page

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.

Hi Marc,

It on the test site, and the access info is correct.

The live site still on latest release as 4.7.1

Thanks for looking to the above issue on the test site.

Regards,

28 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There is nothing I can see in those logs. We should have another release out shortly, so please check on that once its available, and then let us know

I just update to 4.7.2 on the test site and sorry to say, same problem, I still had all the apps/plugins disable.

I see some tasks still running, I will update back when all done just in case.

I have created a ticket for you on this so we can get it looked into further for you. 

4 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

@abobader - if you wish, I can take a quick look at this for you with the aim of providing a little more information on the "what is happening" when that spinning circle appears.

If OK, send me ACP credentials and I will jump on and take a closer look.

Its the same issue, Nathan. Just not sure why its still occuring. One of our devs however does know and resolving. This will be why he is a dev LOL

14 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

@abobader - if you wish, I can take a quick look at this for you with the aim of providing a little more information on the "what is happening" when that spinning circle appears.

If OK, send me ACP credentials and I will jump on and take a closer look.

Hi Nathan,

PM send, thanks for your help.

Regards,

9 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

@abobaderCan you please make sure that the provided SFTP account has permissions to edit the IPS files to apply my patch to see if it going to resolve your issue or if there's something else going on 🙂

Hi Daniel,

Yes the info on the access info in the "Note" section for test site SFTP and it has permission to edit the files there.

Regards,

24 minutes ago, abobader said:

Hi Daniel,

Yes the info on the access info in the "Note" section for test site SFTP and it has permission to edit the files there.

Regards,

The access works, but the user which we have on file ( ab*-***t ) doesn't have permissions to make changes to the files, because all the IPS related files belong to mb****dm)