Welcome two new IC developers: Christopher & Marshall

Invision Community is growing at a rapid rate! To help us keep up with all of the epicness, we've brought on two new developers (4.7 we see you 😏).  

Drum roll please...

@Christopher Pei

ChrisP.png

"I really like how Invision Community enables anyone to create great-looking and powerful websites. Our highly-customizable software suite makes building and creating websites fun, engaging, and perhaps best of all, simple."

For example, with the Pages app, site owners can create an infinite number of custom pages throughout their site-- and with the drag-and-drop widgets, blocks, and easy-to-use editors-- powerful and attractive pages can be created without the need to get anywhere near a single line of code, making it an attractive choice to those who are unfamiliar with the intricacies of HTML and the like. And for those who are familiar and comfortable with web development, the ability to create pages with custom PHP code means that the possibilities are virtually endless.

Needless to say, I really enjoy the power and ease that Invision Community brings to the table, in addition to the great extensibility it has to offer when it comes to web software and the like. So far, I haven't found any other software quite like it!

@Marshall Slemp

MarshallS.png

"What I like about Invision Community is the people! Everyone, from the top down to… well me, has been extremely helpful and friendly. It really does feel like a Community. I look forward to learning as much as I can and hopefully be able to contribute in a meaningful way!"

Welcome to the team, gentlemen! It'd be greatly appreciated if you showed our new dudes some love in the comments!

Related: