Can't change image size after updating to 4.5.4

Hola! So I just updated to the latest version of IPS. I'm not sure if I'll experience more bugs, but I noticed something immediately.

When I try to change an image size in a topic, it doesn't update. I made a video so it'll make more sense. I change image sizes to 0 pixels so it "hides" it. I need an image uploaded to the OP because it's the featured image on my homepage, but I don't necessarily want to show the thumbnail in the topic.

Check this out. It just ignores the rule and keeps the image in. Thoughts?

https://streamable.com/c2jb0f

On 10/25/2020 at 10:26 AM, breatheheavy said:

An update: IPS says they are working on fixing it in a future release.

Thanks for the update.

I have a feeling whatever bugs is going is also causing the bug of using the mass update in settings not to work

10 hours ago, HDiddy said:

Thanks for the update.

I have a feeling whatever bugs is going is also causing the bug of using the mass update in settings not to work

This particular bug is a specific case in the parsing library and would not be impacting other things like mass updating settings.

12 hours ago, HDiddy said:

Thanks for the update.

Can you clarify this please? Because after the update, my forum is sending notifications late and the batch processing is kind of stuck. Members are saying they're getting notifications from "just now," but when they click on them it takes them to a days-old post. 

1571789267_ScreenShot2020-10-27at8_04_04AM.thumb.png.7c81ec239aee2af1acdc7cf4973e0226.png

2 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Can you clarify this please? Because after the update, my forum is sending notifications late and the batch processing is kind of stuck. Members are saying they're getting notifications from "just now," but when they click on them it takes them to a days-old post. 

1571789267_ScreenShot2020-10-27at8_04_04AM.thumb.png.7c81ec239aee2af1acdc7cf4973e0226.png

After update with latest patch - have no issues - checked backgrund processes and was empty!

• 1 month later...

I have members uploading giant profile photos and no matter what I do they stay full size. I have copied the photo and re-sized it, deleted their original photo and re-uploded the smaller version and they still stay full sized. Does this relate to the above problem also?

Thanks