Member Map

Hi,

This was a reported bug in 1.0.3, http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/tracker/issue-9-extensionscoreextensionsphp-not-language-abstracted/

It was fixed in 1.0.4

There were 2 fields on the second page that were blank. Thank you!

I think there is a bug when there are multiple members on the same locations, the clusters are not displaying the correct count. I believe the cluster count is based on number of flags, but it should be based on a number of member's locations within that cluster.

I think there is a bug when there are multiple members on the same locations, the clusters are not displaying the correct count. I believe the cluster count is based on number of flags, but it should be based on a number of member's locations within that cluster.

It's not a bug, it's a side affect of merging markers into one if they are placed in the same place. The Clustering system is 3rd party code, it only counts how many markers exist, it has no way of knowing that markers were merged (Since that is done in the back end)

I am getting any ideas why? I have tried to reinstall and multiple keys from google.

Google only allow so many geocoding requests per hour from the Server. It could be possible, if you're on a shared host, that someone else also uses the geocoding functionality.

Google only allow so many geocoding requests per hour from the Server. It could be possible, if you're on a shared host, that someone else also uses the geocoding functionality.

Its a cloud server so its possible. May have to look into a new ip or just get off rackspace cloud. pain in the butt lol.

Is there a way to move a member's pin without directly editing the database or deleting it as an admin? I have the issue where many people just put their city state which puts them on top of eachother. I'd like to be able to move one of them some so they will split up without having to be zoomed in so far.

Hi,

No I'm afraid not.

Hi,
I have just been to my member map 1.0.4 and noticed that the CSS in the pop up marker info boxes seems to have gone astray, but not all on all of them. Anyone seen this happen before?

%7Boption%7D

I thought the text only pop ups where someone's not got a photo/avatar were okay, but seemingly not all of them.

I noticed Stoo2000's advice above about checking the skin templates and reverting them, upon checking all of my templates seem to be the okay, nothing to revert.
The only thing I've updated or changed recently is upgrading my Gallery to v4.0.4 (for what it was worth).

Here's a link to my map if you fancy taking a look?

Many thanks.

Hi,

I have just been to my member map 1.0.4 and noticed that the CSS in the pop up marker info boxes seems to have gone astray, but not all on all of them. Anyone seen this happen before?

%7Boption%7D

I thought the text only pop ups where someone's not got a photo/avatar were okay, but seemingly not all of them.

I noticed Stoo2000's advice above about checking the skin templates and reverting them, upon checking all of my templates seem to be the okay, nothing to revert.

The only thing I've updated or changed recently is upgrading my Gallery to v4.0.4 (for what it was worth).

Here's a link to my map if you fancy taking a look?

Many thanks.

Hi

There were CSS changes too, so make sure that your CSS file is reverted.

Hi Stoo.

Thanks for the reply. I checked and the membermap.css file is showing as unmodified as well. Do you have any CSS in the ipbstyles/css sheet or anywhere else?

Many thanks.

Just looked, you've got the latest CSS, I wouldn't worry too much, if you click the marker again it will be fine. It only affects users with super moderator access.

On a side note, just noticed you're not that far up the A55/A548 from me.

Just looked, you've got the latest CSS, I wouldn't worry too much, if you click the marker again it will be fine. It only affects users with super moderator access.

Thanks Stoo, strange that. I never had this problem until recently. I wondered if it was a members avatar causing it, but they all seem okay to me. A person using a Flash avatar caused me some headaches with the map a few months back, but that person isn't on the map any more.
If click the marker again, its still broken, no matter how many times I open and close the marker. If I log out so that I'm a guest without super moderator access, its still the same for me. Its still the same (broken) for me when I view in IE9 as opposed to FF 4.0.1 as well.

On a side note, just noticed you're not that far up the A55/A548 from me.

They say its a small world! :)

I was hoping somebody could help me.

I have no problems when I select "show friends" but when I select "show all" you are unable to view the map, all that appears is a blank grey area.

All members are reporting the same issue.

Thanks

TheWelshOne

What is the URL the show all link is pointing to ?