Member Map

I have a problem.
I install 1.0.3 version of membermap app, but I can't add any city with polish signs like "ł" "ś" "ź" "ć" etc. When I tried to add city with polish signs I have only "Loading..." message - without any results. I think it is a charset problem - I have ISO-8859-2 charset. Please help me how can I fix this problem for my charset?

I have a problem.

I install 1.0.3 version of membermap app, but I can't add any city with polish signs like "ł" "ś" "ź" "ć" etc. When I tried to add city with polish signs I have only "Loading..." message - without any results. I think it is a charset problem - I have ISO-8859-2 charset. Please help me how can I fix this problem for my charset?

Could you provide some city names you are having trouble with.

Thanks

I have a request

Can this be integrated with registration process

Chk the link : Location - map it

https://www.engineeringforchange.org/user/new

Thx

Saurabh

This is something that has been requested a few times on my own forum, It will be making it into a future release.

I also have a request... :)

html and/or bbcode parsing in custom marker description.

BBcode parsing will be added in future too.

Thanks, fixed.

It's know issue or only IE8 issue? I didn't check it in other browsers than IE8.

It seemed to appear out of no where with no changes on my side, not really sure what caused it. The fix will be included with the next version anyway.

Looks good! Any ideas when the next release will be due, so I can plan my upgrade. Does it work with the latest version of IPB?

Thanks.

Thanks!, I don't have any dates for a release at the moment, I'm really busy with the projects that I am working on at the moment, so as I get time. It won't be a massive change. Probably just the addition of a sidebar with a list of markers.

Membermap should work with 3.0.5+, definately works with 3.1.x though.

Another suggestion: Would be good when all marks were visible only for members, not for guests. Please add this feature. Or permission settings for this could be enhanced.

You can stop guests from viewing the application in the application permissions.

Thanks!, I don't have any dates for a release at the moment, I'm really busy with the projects that I am working on at the moment, so as I get time. It won't be a massive change. Probably just the addition of a sidebar with a list of markers.

No problem. I have successfully set it up on the latest IPB board and it works great. :D However there was one image file missing from it, which is icon_primary_membermap.png - I had to create an icon myself & uploaded it as it was showing a broken image.

One suggestion for the next release... can a member add more than one location for themself? E.g. one for home and another one for Office/Uni/Parents house?

Keep up with the good work! :D

One suggestion for the next release... can a member add more than one location for themself? E.g. one for home and another one for Office/Uni/Parents house?

Keep up with the good work! :D

At the moment it's only possible for one marker per person, unless you're an Administrator - you can access the custom marker system.

I love this application, to start with :)

I'm not sure, if it was requested and I'm too lazy to go through 34 pages (:))), so....would it be possible to have an option to add a member manually, based on his/her IP address?

It may of been suggested once before, other than that you're the only person that's asked about that. I would think that this functionality might be better built into a hook.