Google AMP Support

Hi there.  I was invited to Google several times over the last year as part of a group of Publishers and one of my major take aways is that AMP is a big deal in the Google sphere. Both for SEO and monitization. 

Does IPB have any intention to make topics linked from Google Search on Mobile, AMP friendly?  It would be a huge win speed wise and SEO ranking wise, relative to their mobile first approach. Same comment on Pages.

WordPress is killing us since they have a plug-in to bring AMP to their pages with relative ease. Many of my competitors use both that and YOAST quite successfully. 

Edited by Fast Lane!

On 7/2/2019 at 1:42 AM, Fast Lane! said:

Hi there.  I was invited to Google several times over the last year as part of a group of Publishers and one of my major take aways is that AMP is a big deal in the Google sphere. Both for SEO and monitization. 

Does IPB have any intention to make topics linked from Google Search on Mobile, AMP friendly?  It would be a huge win speed wise and SEO ranking wise, relative to their mobile first approach. Same comment on Pages.

WordPress is killing us since they have a plug-in to bring AMP to their pages with relative ease. Many of my competitors use both that and YOAST quite successfully. 

Couldn't agree more. On my Wordpress blog, the majority of traffic is mobile and any google search on mobile autmoatically retrieves the AMP version of my site. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/5/2020 at 2:53 AM, crazzzydave said:

I am all for progress in web design, but am sick of everything having to conform to what Google wants. As a company, I do not like Google or the way it works so I for one am pleased this hasn't been added in to IPS software. Who decided Google was boss?

While your competitors add AMP support and jump ahead of you in rankings, they will cheer your defiance all the way to page 2 or 3 of Google's search results.