(DF42) Enhanced Profile Blocks (Support topic)

• 4 weeks later...

Possible to get an option to disable specific things? I am getting a bug on "Been With Us For:" It's displaying really high random amounts of days or for some users -120 days etc?

Been With Us For:17358 Days

This could be just my forum I guess but none the less the option to disable would be great.

Also Member title is displaying like 

epb_MemberTitle: 

EDIT: I am using this on latest 4.2 beta

Edited by Lucas James
54 minutes ago, Lucas James said:

Possible to get an option to disable specific things? I am getting a bug on "Been With Us For:" It's displaying really high random amounts of days or for some users -120 days etc?

Been With Us For:17358 Days

This could be just my forum I guess but none the less the option to disable would be great.

Also Member title is displaying like 

epb_MemberTitle: 

EDIT: I am using this on latest 4.2 beta

with the days the - will go after the site caches everything up, it always happens with the counts for some reason, Try to clear cache etc, I will update it today or tomorrow with the option to show or hide the fields as well anyway

Updated to 1.0.2

New Features

• You now have the ability to show or hide any section of the user info block
  • If you have installed (DF42) Members Social Info there is a setting to show the block
  • Tidied up the settings so its easier on the eyes

Bug Fix

• Added the missing language from the member title section
Just now, Lucas James said:

I found a little bug. When this plugin is enabled it stops your video plugin from displaying on a users profile. Once I disabled this plugin the video then appears. 

I forgot to add it to the 3rd party ones, I will add it today, For the time being show the video in the activity bit if you are OK with that

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi your plugin 

It has conflict with trader feedback app.

When your plugin is activated the trader feedback tab do not show on profile page 

see photo below

226520498_ScreenShot2019-06-18at22_46_55.png.28deb6027514d71bcf259bfc6cc2d7ca.png

When your plugin is turned off the trader feedback display on the profile page.

234024311_ScreenShot2019-06-18at22_45_23.png.07f3deca701155fa2b3d3fdf81a80b7f.png

Can you add third-party feature for trader feedback tab to also show on profile page when using your plugin.

Edited by beats23
  • 2 weeks later...