(DF42) Enhanced Profile Blocks (Support topic)

On 6/20/2019 at 5:34 PM, Daniel F said:

Yea, that's an issue in this plugin. We've mentioned several times that 3rd parties shouldn't remove/replace such huge template blocks because it's going to result in conflicts.

Werent mentioned to me when this was released, like most things here, they only get mentioned once something gets done not before, nor wrote in any docs

15 hours ago, beats23 said:

Any solution regarding this issue with your plugin?

Yes finally IPS have added some data-values to the html so instead of me hooking into one thing where it will loop it and hook into the lot cos they all used the exact class now they are unique so it won't loop, I will release a update today

Edited by TheJackal84
3 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Yes finally IPS have added some data-values to the html so instead of me hooking into one thing where it will loop it and hook into the lot cos they all used the exact class now they are unique so it won't loop, I will release a update today

thanks 

16 minutes ago, Lucas James said:

@TheJackal84

The plugin is showing wrong Joined dates and Been With Us For numbers. Although have updated the plugin to 1.0.8 but the issue is still there despite clearing cache and running support tool. Please fix that. Screenshots sent to you via PM.

Thanks

Same here 

8 hours ago, Lucas James said:

The plugin is showing wrong Joined dates and Been With Us For numbers. Although have updated the plugin to 1.0.8 but the issue is still there despite clearing cache and running support tool. Please fix that. Screenshots sent to you via PM. 

8 hours ago, beats23 said:

Same here 

Will check it out with-in the next day or 2 :biggrin:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
21 minutes ago, LemonGrenade said:

Got this today on the sale and looks good, other than an earlier bug that doesn't seem to be sorted.

The 'Been With Us For' seems to show a completely weird time for longer term members.

Could contain: Page, Text, Paper

I think thats nearly 53 years? 😁

It shows right on my board:

FCvQcNO.jpg

83XipEd.jpg

So it doesn’t seem to be a miscalculation. 

Have you changed the joined date of that member? What appears in JOINED in the profile header?

18 hours ago, LemonGrenade said:

Got this today on the sale and looks good, other than an earlier bug that doesn't seem to be sorted.

The 'Been With Us For' seems to show a completely weird time for longer term members.

Could contain: Page, Text, Paper

I think thats nearly 53 years? 😁

17 hours ago, LemonGrenade said:

The date is correct at the top.

Could contain: Text

Seems to be work for those that haven't been joined as long, but for much longer term members, that 'Been with us for' shows the same number!

Weird. Shows fine to me using your data:

Xqf3KKJ.png

pKG5MTF.png

• 6 months later...