(DF42) Enhanced Profile Blocks (Support topic)

• 4 weeks later...

Wondering if I am configuring something wrong, or if this is the way it should be?

I want to display member age, so I have it set yes:

Could contain: Page, Text

However, it won't display the age unless I set the profile settings to Display Birthdate to ALL users....

SO, then I get the Age displayed (What I want)....Could contain: Page, Text, Number, Symbol

But it ALSO then displays the birthdate: Could contain: Page, Text

THAT I do NOT want.....  This is unlikely a "real" birthdate, but a real birthdate would aid with identity theft.

If I keep setting as I have it above, only Admin and Member can see it, then the age does not show in the block.

Any way around this?

Thank you

14 hours ago, SMen said:

Wondering if I am configuring something wrong, or if this is the way it should be?

I want to display member age, so I have it set yes:

However, it won't display the age unless I set the profile settings to Display Birthdate to ALL users....

SO, then I get the Age displayed (What I want)....Could contain: Page, Text, Number, Symbol

But it ALSO then displays the birthdate: Could contain: Page, Text

THAT I do NOT want.....  This is unlikely a "real" birthdate, but a real birthdate would aid with identity theft.

If I keep setting as I have it above, only Admin and Member can see it, then the age does not show in the block.

Any way around this?

Thank you

It was showing only when you select "public" in the birthday setting. I changed to show in "public" and "private", the first and second options. The last one (disabled) doesn't show the birthday fields when you edit a profile so there's no sense in showing it the block.

I'll release a new version.

• 2 weeks later...