Pages SuperGrid support

No, that's not it. Those are just standard images within the post. Those aren't record images. It should look like this:

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.eb2611ba6349f929cb13884ee1f6a131.jpg

To get your record image you need to upload to the bit at the bottom of the form underneath the regular upload area. It's titled Image and the button reads Upload single file.

Hi,

I am so glad I purchased this as it has made our new interview section look very professional

Question - We really like the way the block creates a nice presentation on our index page for the interviews - https://www.walkingfootball.com/

Could you possibly create a new block plugin that would present forums and calendar events in the same way as the articles are presented?

If so we would buy it. If it would need to be a custom job can you pm me please with a cost?

Thanks

@opentype Do you develop custom templates for the page app? I bought the page app today and also its plugin, I'm still kind of lost.

Another question is, can I create a topic directory without cloning them? Is there any tool similar to Ourpicks where I can make a selection of topics by subject and present these topics with the same design of the listing that you created for this plugin?

On 26.8.2017 at 6:20 PM, Unlucky said:

Could you possibly create a new block plugin that would present forums and calendar events in the same way as the articles are presented?

56 minutes ago, Silnei L Andrade said:

Another question is, can I create a topic directory without cloning them? Is there any tool similar to Ourpicks where I can make a selection of topics by subject and present these topics with the same design of the listing that you created for this plugin?

Two requests for this in a couple of day … Interesting! I have a look at creating Pages block templates for displaying forum posts the SuperGrid way. Look out for a “SuperTopics” product on the Marketplace in a couple of days. ;-) 

Edited by opentype
34 minutes ago, opentype said:

Two requests for this in a couple of day … Interesting! I have a look at creating Pages block templates for displaying forum posts the SuperGrid way. Look out for a “SuperTopics” product on the Marketplace in a couple of days. ;-) 

Brilliant

And if it's doable - one for calendar events would great and would buy that one too.

Hi!

How can I change positioning of hero images to position them the same way like it was in previous versions? I don't use full size of hero images and previously hero image was scaled to 100% in horizontal and positioned to center in vertical, what looks really  great. Right now is in full size and not centered.

https://www.photozone.com/articles/gear/comparison-of-the-specs-nikon-d850-vs-canon-5d-mark-iv-vs-canon-5ds-r65/

Thank you

Edited by PHOTOZONE
7 minutes ago, PHOTOZONE said:

Hi!

How can I change positioning of hero images to position them the same way like it was in previous versions? I don't use full size of hero images and previously hero image was scaled to 100% in horizontal and positioned to center in vertical, what looks really  great. Right now is in full size and not centered.

https://www.photozone.com/articles/gear/comparison-of-the-specs-nikon-d850-vs-canon-5d-mark-iv-vs-canon-5ds-r65/

Thank you

It’s your theme which is overriding lots of stuff without need. Try putting that in the custom.css

.SG_record_image {
    background-size: cover !important;
    background-position: center center !important;
}

Thanks for super fast respond - looks great now!

33 minutes ago, opentype said:

It’s your theme which is overriding lots of stuff without need. Try putting that in the custom.css

Yes I know.... I spend lot of time trying to link both things.  Can you help me with one more think if is possible? I modified a little code for mobile version of supergrid for previous version, what moved avatar a little higher. With last version of supergrid, mobile version of skin and supergrid looks similar but I can't remove gray marging line from the top. Do you know how can I remove just this top line above avatar?

Edited by PHOTOZONE

I have noticed that in Supertopics there is an option to pull the first attached image as a cover. Can this be done for supergrid as well, for articles, which do not have record image? The default fallback image can work, but it looks very generic and it will be much better if we can use pictures from the actual article.