Pages SuperGrid support

9 hours ago, tzrtim said:

Great plugin! :) Just wanted to ask, I have a sidebar and it sort of breaks if u see the screenshot.  I could delete the sidebar somehow just for that view page?

You probably have code in your article, which forces the column to be too wide. You should correct that. (Has nothing to do with my templates though)

Would this be suitable for me?

I want to use pages to manage my walking football leagues worldwide

So I would have

Main page listting countries then drill down to a league in a format as below.

Countries >>>>>> England >>>>>> Northern Premier League >>>> Division 1

Then when you drill down to the specific league it would be on a page like this rather than an article as such

https://www.walkingfootball.com/chat/england/wf2017/linx-walking-football-winter-tournament/

15 hours ago, opentype said:

You probably have code in your article, which forces the column to be too wide. You should correct that. (Has nothing to do with my templates though)

I'll reinstall Pages then as It's just a blog post.. ill let you know how it goes. 

Edited by tzrtim
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, ququruku said:

@opentype is there any way to allign sizes first to articles to rest of presented below - so all boxes will be in the same size, include first two articles in Supergrid Fronpage template ?

Not sure I fully understand, but it sounds like further customization of the templates, which is not part of the support. I’m sorry. Feel free to open a separate topic to ask others. 

19 minutes ago, opentype said:

Not sure I fully understand, but it sounds like further customization of the templates, which is not part of the support. I’m sorry. Feel free to open a separate topic to ask others. 

yes, it is related with further customization but no other than author can give ma a tip how to achive that :) You different 2 first articles blocks size from others so how to allign all of them to into one exact size ?

1 hour ago, Duken said:

Great addon! 

Can i change the category view to one colum in stead of two? At the moment we only have three categorys so it shows weird now. :)

There is no setting for that. No. 

1 hour ago, Duken said:

Also, i have the fields in the pictures. Can that be removes for a category?

Sure. You need to deactivate the Listing display for that field in the field’s setting. 

It’s styled like this in SuperGrid:

.SG_image_container {
    background-size: cover;
}

.SG_image_container_sidebar {
    background-size: cover;
}

If it’s not consistent on your site, then that’s a problem of your theme. 

You might override the setting by putting the background size declaration in your custom.css and add a !important