Classifieds System

Just now, steel51 said:

@Adriano Faria

Not sure, for my test advert for the remaining time I got two times "2" for the days. Can you reproduce that?

19-09-_2016_15-18-00.png

This is due to your translation. Happens on my mine too. @Speedo had a similar issue on his translation, then I showed another translation here on Marketplace for his language that doesn't happen.

In general lines, if it appears right on English, that's why it is something on your translation.

Hello.

1. When creating ads I specify a number greater than one. After buying one copy and confirm the transaction, the announcement gets the status "Completed". The user cannot sell on. He is forced to create a new ad. And if the ad was paid, there will be claims.

2. If sales happen through a website and the Commission website, it should appear to the user under the input window prices. It was made in the sale files and need to add here. Otherwise there will be claims. Example:

1.png

3. If the Commission of the site, it is not removed from the sum when the sale of goods. 100% go to the account user.

Such flaws I can't put the app on a working forum :(  

6 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

OK, I'll take a look on those things. I will release a new version later this week. Those will be there.

UPD: it Turned out that after entering the percent of the site they are not saved. After a reboot, the settings page is set to 0%

Thank you!

1 hour ago, MGeek said:

2. If sales happen through a website and the Commission website, it should appear to the user under the input window prices. It was made in the sale files and need to add here. Otherwise there will be claims

1 hour ago, MGeek said:

3. If the Commission of the site, it is not removed from the sum when the sale of goods. 100% go to the account user.

2 & 3 fixed:

Capturar.png

It was a problem on settings itself.

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

It was a problem on settings itself.

1 hour ago, MGeek said:

UPD: it Turned out that after entering the percent of the site they are not saved. After a reboot, the settings page is set to 0%

I then noticed in settings that you entered of 5%, saved, showed all normal. When I went again to settings, it was already 0%.

Hi everyone. :-) I have purchased and installed this epic little app on our site. But I am encountering a problem fairly early on. 

I have created the categories, and am happy with the current, packages, types, and so on... It is live on the site now.

However, when I attempt to list an item, I select a category, and then I get the following pop up / message. 

You cannot create adverts in this catagory: missing PACKAGE INFO, TYPE, or ITEM CONDITION. ???

I know its going to be something simple and stupid that I am not seeing... but please help if you can :-) 

Simon W.  

Hi guys, so I listed an item, which someone purchased.. This is the message I got from the buyer? Any advice please?: I set up Paypal as the payment method. 

-------------start-------

Hi Simon.

I purchased the orange Dudek windsock, but on the way to payment page there was a glitch and the page froze.

Advise me what I need to do now.

--------------end------------

Simon W. 

45 minutes ago, Vladimir Bardiyan said:

Yes, Package all enable . But in the packets it sees the word "closed" and can not change anything.

Please, post a screenshot. Not sure what you mean.

8 minutes ago, Simon Westmore said:

Hi guys, so I listed an item, which someone purchased.. This is the message I got from the buyer? Any advice please?: I set up Paypal as the payment method. 

-------------start-------

Hi Simon.

I purchased the orange Dudek windsock, but on the way to payment page there was a glitch and the page froze.

Advise me what I need to do now.

--------------end------------

Simon W. 

All the payment stuff is handled by the Commerce app itself. Do you have this problem on store or Downloads (paid files)?

Make sure your payment gateway is properly set.