Classifieds System

1.0.2 RC 1 released on my Support Board. I suggest you to download and test it. Many things has changed at requests or have been fixed.

Credentials:

• Username: same user name from IPS
  • Password: your email on IPS

Thank you.

On 9/30/2016 at 6:31 PM, Adriano Faria said:

You can use the FEEDS widget.

Thanks, reread the thread and it looks like a new index maybe coming in a few versions. :thumbsup:

Just a suggestion, but we had a member go through and click "buy it now" on a few advertisements today which effectively set them to a pending deal state and removed them from view. I've put a work around in place by removing the BIN now button since it isn't beneficial to our particular purpose, but is there any way to restore those pending advertisements?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Ohio Guns said:

Just a suggestion, but we had a member go through and click "buy it now" on a few advertisements today which effectively set them to a pending deal state and removed them from view. I've put a work around in place by removing the BIN now button since it isn't beneficial to our particular purpose, but is there any way to restore those pending advertisements?

It removes from the index blocks, which lists new and expiring soon adverts (I mean, adverts available to be purchased) but they are available on category view or via advert itself.

1.0.2 will come with a new feature where the advertiser will be able to cancel the deal at anytime. It is available pn my support board. It is now on RC2 and will be released until tuesday. You can download it and update your board. There are A LOT of new features/improvements. You should go there, download and take a look. :thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, Ohio Guns said:

Thanks, its greatly appreciated and made the switch from XenForo to IPB so much easier and more bearable. I'll go check out the RC2 version now :D

You can update your live board, if you want. Remember to run the tool to rebuild the thumbnails (new feature on ACP).

Edited by Adriano Faria

What's New in Version 1.0.2:

Fixes

• Bugs fixed from Bug Tracker

New features/Improvements

• Rework in several templates by requests
  • Central area where advertiser can view all expired adverts and renew them at anytime, if the package allows renewal
  • App now uses thumbnails to reduce traffic
  • New settings for images: require image, max number of images per advert, max image filezie and max image dimensions
  • New setting: hide adverts when expired and/or completed
  • Display the advert location on category and advert views, even if Google Maps is disabled
  • Added 5 items in Statistics
  • Added name and email to the email form when a guest is viewing the contact info in advert, so the advertiser can receive all the information
  • Added type of advert badge on index blocks
  • Advertiser can now set as complete/mark as sold the advert at anytime
  • Allow guests to view contacts
  • Package description added to advert post screen
  • Feature or pin the topic if the package features or pins the advert
  • Packages form reworked to get more intuitive and easy to work with
  • Matrix permission on Groups (editing a group)
  • Integration to IPS4 Announcements
  • Integration to Member Filters (Bulk Mail, etc.)
  • Integration to IPS4 Advertisements

Not a bug, but an enhancement request.  The Adverts feed does not react well on desktops/laptops when you unpin the browser and the screen display is smaller.  The text description elongates and goes down the screen.  Perhaps the description should be placed underneath the picture and truncated as needed.  Compare how it reacts to an IPS Gallery Feed that is set to display 5 items.  The IPS Gallery feed has the text below the picture and truncates to show only four items.

adverts_feed.jpg

Just now, KentT said:

Not a bug, but an enhancement request.  The Adverts feed does not react well on desktops/laptops when you unpin the browser and the screen display is smaller.  The text description elongates and goes down the screen.  Perhaps the description should be placed underneath the picture and truncated as needed.  Compare how it reacts to an IPS Gallery Feed that is set to display 5 items.  The IPS Gallery feed has the text below the picture and truncates to show only four items.

adverts_feed.jpg

Please, suggestion on my Suggestion forum.

Edited by Adriano Faria

Just updated to the latest version and when clicking on an advert I get this error

Error: Call to a member function url() on null (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_classifieds_front_view->view(Object(IPS\classifieds\Advert), '\n<div data-cont...', NULL, Object(IPS\classifieds\Advert), Array)
#1 /home/ohgunow1/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 /home/ohgunow1/public_html/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/view.php(115): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('view', Array)
#3 /home/ohgunow1/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_view->manage()
#4 /home/ohgunow1/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(46): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/ohgunow1/public_html/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/view.php(45): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/ohgunow1/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_view->execute()
#7 /home/ohgunow1/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

10 minutes ago, Ohio Guns said:

Just updated to the latest version and when clicking on an advert I get this error

Error: Call to a member function url() on null (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_classifieds_front_view->view(Object(IPS\classifieds\Advert), '\n<div data-cont...', NULL, Object(IPS\classifieds\Advert), Array)
#1 /home/ohgunow1/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 /home/ohgunow1/public_html/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/view.php(115): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('view', Array)
#3 /home/ohgunow1/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_view->manage()
#4 /home/ohgunow1/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(46): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/ohgunow1/public_html/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/view.php(45): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/ohgunow1/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_view->execute()
#7 /home/ohgunow1/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

As you already know and already uses, issues are on my board. This app has a Tracker to make support easier for me.

Edited by Adriano Faria

Thanks for this update!

After update I get a error message 
Fatal error: Call to a member function localeDate() on integer in /home/kitezone/kitezone.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code on line 700

Everything is ok after browser refreshment. Do you know what is wrong? I use third party skin. My website: kite zone