Classifieds System

Not sure if you are aware of this one...

Maked a category and also maked that category to have a forum topic . 
so if one advert is added it makes a topic in the forum i choosed.....

so long so good ... now i maked an advert and and a topic was also added . worked nicely but!
the link to forum topic on advert view is missing . i had to make one extra field so the spec field showing up 
and then also link to forum topic shows up.... it means i must have atleast one required extra field to make
spec field show up and then a link to the forum topic shows up ... 

What's New in Version 1.0.1:

Fixes:

• Fix error on columns definition which was causing error when submitting adverts
  • Several tiny fixes in templates
  • Missing language bits and typos
  • Hide Contact Advertiser button when the advert is pending or completed
  • Remove the expiry date when the advert is completed on widgets
  • Maps doesn't appear on advert view
  • Extra fields printing in topic, regardless their settings

Hello,

Congratulations for this great work .

I have some questions about the operation

- It is possible to make optional the "Advert Images upload" for ads "wanted " ???

- How a seller cancel a deal for unlock the sale ?

- After an offer is accepted , how the seller can raise the buyer to make the paypal payment?

thank you

1 hour ago, MikeFR said:

It is possible to make optional the "Advert Images upload" for ads "wanted " ???

1.0.2 will have more controls on screenshots per category, like make it required, max number of screenshots per advert, size (Kb) and dimensions.

1 hour ago, MikeFR said:

How a seller cancel a deal for unlock the sale ?

Not sure what you mean by unlock the sale.

1 hour ago, MikeFR said:

After an offer is accepted , how the seller can raise the buyer to make the paypal payment?

A PM or an email, or both, is sent to the user who made the offer. Unless the user disables the notifications for fhis app.

1 hour ago, Stefan Johansson_72643 said:

@Adriano - did you see my PM about adapting the Classified system to a Job Board?

Yes, received... Yet not read.

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Not sure what you mean by unlock the sale.

The seller accept offer, the advert is locked by the message "This advert is PENDING due to a possible deal. You cannot make offers or buy it for now."

how disable offer and reactivate sale ?

thanks

Just now, MikeFR said:

The seller accept offer, the advert is locked by the message "This advert is PENDING due to a possible deal. You cannot make offers or buy it for now."

how disable offer and reactivate sale ?

thanks

If TRANSACTIONS is enabled, this will can be done by the admin on ACP by cancelling or expiring the invoice. If TRANSACTIONS is disabled, the advertiser can click in the CANCEL DEAL button.