Classifieds System

Hi,

I have a questions :smile:

• how to reactivate en expired ad ? the renewal option is enabled on package.
  • why the expired ads are pending approval ?
  • it's possible to send a notification when an ad has expired ?
  • how to automatically delete old ads?

thank you very well

1 - if it's a paid listing package, there will be in your Commerce public area (Your Purchases), if I'm not mistaken. If it's a free listing but with renewal, it should do it automatically, via task. I'll check it.

2 - It shouldn't. I'll check it.

3 - I'll send an email. Future version.

4 - Not implemented. I don't think it's good for SEO to delete data like that. Anyway I can add a setting and a task to run daily. Future version.

@MikeFR, there was an error in task, that's why it wasnt renewing FREE submission adverts and was setting it as pending approval. I also made some changes on the Package form. It's more easy and clear to work with it now.

I will release a new version probably tomorrow on my support board: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/

You have access to it to make suggestions and report bugs in the Tracker:

• User: your username here on IPS
  • Password: your email here on IPS

You (and everybody else who purchased this app) will be able to download 1.0.2 Beta tomorrow to make some tests. If everythings goes fine, monday or tuesday it will be available on Marketplace.

Version 1.0.2 Beta 1 available for download on my support board. A lot of fixes and new features makes part of this version.

Those who bought this resource can download it and test it.

Credentials:

I suggest you to test it first before you upgrade your online board.

Please,report bugs to the Tracker: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/tracker/classifieds/

The automatic account was created on my board from Sep 14 onward, so if you bought this app before that, you won't have an account. Send a MP and I'll create an account for you, so you can downlod it.

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

As any other content item (topic, post, gallery images, downloads files, blog entries, etc.) accross the suite, only moderators can delete content.

That appears to be a configuration option setting, on the specific user group, to allow members to delete their own content. That's what prompted my question.

5 hours ago, Vladimir Bardiyan said:

if I made the settings in the options package:

I waited one day.
Now advertisment - EXPIRED

.and I can not make it active.

No extension, no bills to pay, and you can not change anything.

That was already reported and fixed in 1.0.2. Package form had some changes.

Regarding your PM, I will create your account within an hour.

Edited by Adriano Faria
1 hour ago, kalin said:

Hello, 

This will it be fix in version 1.0.2?

Yeah, I forgot this.

That's why there's a bug tracker. It's hard to track issues in a topic with so many posts.

Can you submit this to my tracker?

EDIT

Already did: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/tracker/classifieds/approve-this-advert-x-user-must-have-x-approved-content-before-it-can-be-published-r190/

Next time, submit it to the tracker. Tks.

Edited by Adriano Faria
7 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Yeah, I forgot this.

That's why there's a bug tracker. It's hard to track issues in a topic with so many posts.

Can you submit this to my tracker?

EDIT

Already did: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/tracker/classifieds/approve-this-advert-x-user-must-have-x-approved-content-before-it-can-be-published-r190/

Next time, submit it to the tracker. Tks.

I can't do it. I do not have a registration and I do not see where I could register

31 minutes ago, Vladimir Bardiyan said:

People, tell me that I'm doing wrong. After one day the status changes to "EXPIRED".
Nothing more can be done. I can only re-created.

You said that yesterday. I said that it's fixed for the next version. What else do you need?

3 hours ago, kalin said:

I can't do it. I do not have a registration and I do not see where I could register

You probably bought it before I started to use the Marketplace API. I will create today later. Tks.

1 hour ago, MikeFR said:

Hi,

I have suggestions for future releases:

• reactivate an expired(or finished) ad by advert
  • purge ads automatically expired after a set period.(365days)
  • set a maximum number of pictures by package.

thank you again for this great work !!!

Tks. All of this, except 1 is on 1.0.2. The advert will be resctived if the package has renewal. There was a bug, as Vladimir said twice, that wasn't renewing in a specific situation. I don't think renew manually is something I'll ever do; that's why there's this option in the package.

14 hours ago, kalin said:

Hello, 

This will it be fix in version 1.0.2?

Just tested on 1.0.2 (my dev board) and I can't reproduce it. Approved it just fine on advert view and/or ModeratorCP: http://www.screencast.com/t/I6fqcs1z5N

Anyway, I will release 1.0.2 RC 1 today later on my board. Please, download and test it and let me know if you still has this (or any other) iissue.

Your account is created. Use your name here as user name and your email here as your password.