iAwards

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Bluto said:

Purchase iAwards trying to get access to your forum and the forum hasn't sent me an email to reset my password.  I've tried twice, and yes I've checked my spam folder.

Hello,

An account is created once you purchase here, check the email used here at IPS.

@-RAW- Just updated to the latest version and I reckon a bug exists, we have an automated award based on post count and just after updating it wants to award this on every post now.

f2d0c170dd03d5baddd5acf4f4590e2e.png

The user receiving the award is also the user awarding the award, although that is set to a specific user.

^1AD545547F35204947BA53D58F73BCC38B7CE4D99C0D5CC1E9^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

This has only occurred after upgrading the awards system.

8d7ab0f79390b38f22d0288d5fc9b303.png

On 20/01/2016 at 4:30 PM, craigf136 said:

My current automated awards.

2bcfe1bb03310b38f8fffcd45600f31f.png

I'm just going to work on prestige medals, which basically counts post count and membership timescales.

3805d000e9ff27ed153ee14270cbe20b.png

Would you mind sharing the Member year award and post count awards ?

I'm very new(b) to this application and english is not my main language, infortunately...

Thanks !

8 hours ago, Morrigan said:

@C4D Cafe what version of IPS and iAwards are you running? (checking into your account)

@craigf136 Can you give me the rule you are using as I do not have this problem.

@Morrigan attached, it's disabled at the moment and I have changed "not" to disabled also - this is the same award for post ranks 2, 3 which it is not occurring on, just the conditions amended and the award amended.

issue-award-based-on-post-rank-1.xml

On 6/17/2016 at 9:00 AM, Morrigan said:

Can you post your error log after posting that?

Sorry, I've been busy with work.

Here are the logs.

2S106/1 Page Not Found.

http://thereeplex.com/forums/admin/?adsess=c68f0d9fc78d0d7c5e6d8233792f91e4&app=awards&module=awards&controller=manage&do=manage_members&subnode=1&id=1

And for SQL Errors when granting award.

Unknown column 'award_url' in 'field list'
UPDATE `ipb_awards_awards` awards_awards  SET `award_url`=?,`award_board`=?,`award_count`=? WHERE award_id=? 
Array
(
    [0] => <a href='http://thereeplex.com/forums/profile/1449-banana/?tab=node_awards_Awards'First Post'</a>'
    [1] => The Reeplex
    [2] => 45
    [3] => 1
)

| File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
 |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
 | /system/Db/Db.php                                                          | [IPS\Db\_Exception].__construct                                               | 388               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | /system/Db/Db.php                                                          | [IPS\_Db].preparedQuery                                                       | 836               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | /system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php                                          | [IPS\_Db].update                                                              | 460               |
 |                                                                            | [IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord].save                                             |                   |
 | /init.php(434) : eval()'d code                                             | [].call_user_func_array                                                       | 51                |
 | /system/Node/Model.php                                                     | [IPS\Patterns\rules_hook_ipsPatternsActiveRecord].save                        | 1999              |
 | /init.php(434) : eval()'d code                                             | [IPS\Node\_Model].save                                                        | 124               |
 | /init.php(434) : eval()'d code                                             | [IPS\Node\advancedtagsprefixes_hook_nodeModel].save                           | 679               |
 | /applications/awards/sources/Awarded/Awarded.php                           | [IPS\Node\collab_hook_ipsNodeModel].save                                      | 103               |
 | /applications/awards/extensions/rules/Definitions/Awards.php               | [IPS\awards\_Awarded].remove                                                  | 278               |
 |                                                                            | [IPS\awards\extensions\rules\Definitions\_Awards].removeAward                 |                   |
 | /applications/rules/Application.php                                        | [].call_user_func_array                                                       | 1773              |
 |                                                                            | [IPS\rules\_Application].opInvoke                                             |                   |
 | /applications/rules/sources/Action/Action.php                              | [].call_user_func_array                                                       | 385               |
 |                                                                            | [IPS\rules\_Action].invoke                                                    |                   |
 | /applications/rules/sources/Rule/Rule.php                                  | [].call_user_func_array                                                       | 654               |
 |                                                                            | [IPS\rules\_Rule].invoke                                                      |                   |
 | /applications/rules/sources/Event/Event.php                                | [].call_user_func_array                                                       | 192               |
 | /init.php(434) : eval()'d code                                             | [IPS\rules\_Event].trigger                                                    | 199               |
 | /system/Content/Item.php                                                   | [IPS\rules_hook_ipsContent].save                                              | 324               |
 | /system/Content/Item.php                                                   | [IPS\Content\_Item].createFromForm                                            | 65                |
 | /applications/forums/modules/front/forums/forums.php                       | [IPS\Content\_Item].create                                                    | 432               |
 |                                                                            | [IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_forums].add                                 |                   |
 | /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php                                          | [].call_user_func                                                             | 85                |
 | /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php                                          | [IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller].execute                                          | 129               |
 | /index.php                                                                 | [IPS\_Dispatcher].run                                                         | 13                |

On 6/17/2016 at 3:05 AM, DeadiKation said:

Hello!

First off, Thanks for the amazing Awards system, but I had a question.

I seem to be getting an error after upgrading to the latest version. I can no longer access the "Manage Awarded", do you happen to know what might be causing this?

RZBak4b.png

Thanks for your help!

I also get this issue.

@-RAW-, @Morrigan

Anyway to make it so that the awards profile tab does not appear if the user does not have any?