iAwards

3 hours ago, Jimmy Gavekort said:

Anyone here that bought iAwards, have ideas to other awards?

I have now a collection:
If over x amount of followers
If over x amount of profile views
If certain post (prestige)
If over certain reputation
If has avatar

Out of ideas! Are there any left? That could be done automatic with @Kevin Carwile's rules.

That's what I have set up weeks ago, And aren't in the rules yet. I have three donations awards, get award if you have donated between $5 to $10, Will that work? 

8 hours ago, EmpireKickAss said:

That's what I have set up weeks ago, And aren't in the rules yet. I have three donations awards, get award if you have donated between $5 to $10, Will that work? 

Good question, i don't think any donation plugin is supported - is the IPS Commerce supported? Haven't tested, don't own a copy.

Just encountered this error, which hadn't occurred on previous versions - it seems I can no longer award myself, which makes testing rules automation awards a lot harder now. This needs to be changed so that if we decide to award ourselves, that this can be done without being told we can't.

db56dcac4d7267376d7c842ea64376b8.png

Edited by craigf136

I've got several test accounts, that's not the point - it was available to do and now it's not.

It should be a permission setting - group can award themselves, so if we decided, admins and mods can award themselves. I understand the potential for abuse but no abuse will be encountered if set correctly.

Edited by craigf136
On February 19, 2016 at 6:33 AM, craigf136 said:

I've got several test accounts, that's not the point - it was available to do and now it's not.

It should be a permission setting - group can award themselves, so if we decided, admins and mods can award themselves. I understand the potential for abuse but no abuse will be encountered if set correctly.

I will a new permission for this on next update, this way you all have the option to allow any group or just not alow at all.

I purchased and installed this mod and love it!!!

However, as an IPB noob I need a little help finding the alignment and padding / spacing settings for two areas:

- In the post view, pane area (under the user avatar) I want to center the medals (my medals are wide rectangles originally used with a vBulliten mod)

1.JPG.7bf123fcb5e962c8f3eca9f86125f301.J

- In the post view, the under sig award list's right side needs a little more padding to match the left

2.JPG.5d33c604a6497e042d78ca784880db36.J

Thanks in advance for any help finding where these settings are located!!!

Edited by Shawn Tierney

@-RAW- Can you include the ability to remove awards from the from end, for example some awards can be automated to remove awards but some that we are doing cannot but they need to be removed in the same way (tiered format) - a certain group as the ability to add but do not have the ability to remove (no ACP access).

@-RAW- Can you include the ability to remove awards from the from end, for example some awards can be automated to remove awards but some that we are doing cannot but they need to be removed in the same way (tiered format) - a certain group as the ability to add but do not have the ability to remove (no ACP access).

So i have been setting up some awards for our new website @-RAW- and have encountered a problem. When we enable an award after creating the rule to automatically assign the award based on conditions it spams the award multiple times to the player. Why is that? Has anybody else experienced this? 

I only want it to give the award once. 

5a3eaab3c61df54a3cf2bfd3f36cdc3c.png.e3aabb499dc8b0ccf1fbbb78c2e90ab1a0c.thumb.p

Thanks

Rob