iAwards

Some feedback, I'm currently changing some permissions to allow certain groups to be allowed to award medals. 

However, each medal needs to be changed manually for permissions, can you introduce something that changes sub categories for example if the main category has been changed? It would save a hell of a lot of time and effort to change permissions.

• 3 weeks later...

Suggestion: All awards are required to to have reason listed upon creation in the AdminCP. When awarding on front end, a reason is not required, so awards can show in profiles with no description as to what they are or why aside from image and title. Can a setting be added to opt that front end awarding does not utilize a reason and instead the reason is always automatically applied from the listing set in the AdminCP? This would help with consistency on a site where many users have the ability to award. We utilize our award system similar to that of steam achievements, so everyone is awarded for the same reason when something is accomplished.

Having an issue with groups not being able to award members on the front of site. 

Getting:

Error Code EXO

Technical Details
Exception: You can't award others. (0)

Then it has 4 lines of some other information. I can send a screenshot if needed. 

I've gone through made sure that everyone has access to give each award (re-setup perms after upgraded) and that error is still happening. 

Any help would be appreciated. ^_^  Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

On Invisionizer we uploaded 1.0.7. Please try this version and let me know if it fixes it as I am not able to replicate the issue.

Can you give the account 'ADifferentKind' access to download? Don't think I have access or at least I'm not seeing where to download. 

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

On Invisionizer we uploaded 1.0.7. Please try this version and let me know if it fixes it as I am not able to replicate the issue.

Do you upload the files on Invisionizer first or Marketplace first?  

9 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Was told it's still happening and getting the same error that I showed you. I'm not able to get the error message that they are getting, but it appears that every group that isn't the main admin group gets that error.