iAwards

15 hours ago, zbug said:

Hi, i recently bought this and i'm trying to figure out where the awards system / hq awards is so i can install it :/

They are/were separate award applications.

Those links are provided if you had those applications installed and wanted to convert them to iAwards. If you did not have them previously installed, then just ignore those links.

4 hours ago, William Palauskas_105155 said:

Anyone know if there's a way to change the word above the icon to something else? Like in the code somehow? Our site would rather use the word 'Badges' or something. The word awards doesn't really describe what we're using it for.

ChangeName..PNG

Under languages  :)!

Customization > Languages

You can find all phrases used by the application in that area as well as any other phrase used by IPS/Plugins/Applications

Edited by The Dark Wizard
9 hours ago, GrooveOnBeat said:

Bug

iAwards: 1.0.7.6

When I select the first or last award to exclude from the list, it doesn't do anything. However, when I select any other award, the next award is then excluded, not the award I want to exclude.

Awards that are excluded show correctly in the Profile.

This appears to be a bug for the pane and hovercard views.

1 hour ago, Brand Administrator said:

I was wondering if you can create sub-categories as I would like to organise my award categories a bit more better so that members don't have to scroll down a long page.

Hello, not at this time but i will work on this when i get a chance, is something that has been requested a few times.

Bug

iAwards: 1.0.7.7

If I select to exclude at least 1 award, the total amount of awards shown is 1 less from the maximum amount total configured in the ACP.

For example, let's say I have 10 awards as a user:

Let's say the admin sets the maximum awards in the ACP to 6. And let's say that awards 1 - 6 are the awards that would be shown if none were excluded.

What should happen: If I select award #1 to be excluded, awards 2,3,4,5,6,7 should show up. A total of 6 awards. This is correct since the setting in ACP is 6.

What actually happens: Only awards 2,3,4,5,6 are shown. That's a total of 5 awards. This is not correct.

Edited by GrooveOnBeat

I"m a little slow...

I have the iawards app and just installed automation rules lite to test it out. Both are installed, but i have NO idea how to add rules or any of that fun stuff. I know it is aggravating and annoying, but if anyone wants to help walk me through the process I'd be more than grateful. 

In addition - when I try to upload the xml rule to the rule app, i just get an error code. So i'm all screwed up. 

Thank You

11 hours ago, MadCopper753 said:

I"m a little slow...

I have the iawards app and just installed automation rules lite to test it out. Both are installed, but i have NO idea how to add rules or any of that fun stuff. I know it is aggravating and annoying, but if anyone wants to help walk me through the process I'd be more than grateful. 

In addition - when I try to upload the xml rule to the rule app, i just get an error code. So i'm all screwed up. 

Thank You

Automation Rules does take some time to understand since it can be a fairly complex system, but within that complexity is a lot of power.  

The basics:

- First define your award in iAwards.  This means uploading the icon, writing the description.  You need to do this first before you can actually trigger the award in Rules.  

- then define the rule in Automation Rule.  This means writing the event, conditions, and actions which trigger the award.  

@Kevin Carwile