iAwards

18 minutes ago, NoGi said:

Nice, who did your forum icons?

The icons we use in iAwards? We have pixel artists on staff. 

If you mean these:

chrome_2016-09-04_22-38-12.png

http://www.flaticon.com/

We haven't gotten around to completely designing all the icons and resources used by IPS or creating our custom style yet, we just moved to IPS, its a 6 million+ board. So I just used flaticons as place holders. The logo at the top was made by a graphics illustrator.

6 hours ago, ThiagoRibeiro said:

Hi @-RAW-,

I just install this app, and put 1 category with 1 Award, but even setting all permissions, the app doen't show on my Forum.

Is there some specific place that I can see the error that are happening ?!?

Regards

Hello,

Where is it not showing on the navigation?

Hello @-RAW-,

I am experiencing an issue where the language string for the Awards application appears to be missing in the search bar and advanced search fields. It says "awards_awarded_pl", but searching it for the English language in the editor was returning nothing..When I use the visual language editor, I hold over the string and the box is empty. I fill it in, hit save and it goes blank again.

I tried opening the language xml file for the application as well as the English language xml file...finally got that string to show up in the AdminCP under languages, but the behavior is the same. It appears empty, when something is put into the field and it's saved, it acts as if it has worked...but you search the string and it is empty again.

After noticing all this, I looked around and saw that, when browsing a members content, the awards header is there, but the actual link below it says "members_pl". Clicking on it gives the following error:

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX1054

TECHNICAL DETAILS

SELECT perm_type_id FROM `ibf_core_permission_index` AS `core_permission_index` WHERE core_permission_index.app='awards' AND core_permission_index.perm_type='awards' AND (( FIND_IN_SET(4,perm_) ) OR perm_='*' )
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'perm_' in 'where clause' (1054)
#0 /home/thefossi/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(346): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT perm_typ...', Array)
#1 /home/thefossi/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(408): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/thefossi/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(2223): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/thefossi/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(267): IPS\Content\_Item::getItemsWithPermission(Array, 'awarded_date de...', NULL, 'read', NULL, 0, NULL, false, false, false, true, Array, false, true, true, true, false)
#4 /home/thefossi/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(447): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Content->getRows(Array)
#5 /home/thefossi/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(502): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#6 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->content()
#7 /home/thefossi/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#8 /home/thefossi/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(64): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/thefossi/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#10 /home/thefossi/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

These details only show because you are logged in as an administrator. You can view them again later in the System Logs section of the AdminCP.

Any ideas?

Thanks! Everything else appears to be working great. I'd like to get this working, but would also be satisfied by just removing the ability to search or browse the awards to get rid of the errors.

-Cris

Just now, PaleoCris said:

Hello @-RAW-,

I am experiencing an issue where the language string for the Awards application appears to be missing in the search bar and advanced search fields. It says "awards_awarded_pl", but searching it for the English language in the editor was returning nothing..When I use the visual language editor, I hold over the string and the box is empty. I fill it in, hit save and it goes blank again.

I tried opening the language xml file for the application as well as the English language xml file...finally got that string to show up in the AdminCP under languages, but the behavior is the same. It appears empty, when something is put into the field and it's saved, it acts as if it has worked...but you search the string and it is empty again.

After noticing all this, I looked around and saw that, when browsing a members content, the awards header is there, but the actual link below it says "members_pl". Clicking on it gives the following error:

Any ideas?

Thanks! Everything else appears to be working great. I'd like to get this working, but would also be satisfied by just removing the ability to search or browse the awards to get rid of the errors.

-Cris

I have fixed this and should release an update soon.

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 0:40 AM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Bug

iAwards: 1.0.7.7

If I select to exclude at least 1 award, the total amount of awards shown is 1 less from the maximum amount total configured in the ACP.

For example, let's say I have 10 awards as a user:

Let's say the admin sets the maximum awards in the ACP to 6. And let's say that awards 1 - 6 are the awards that would be shown if none were excluded.

What should happen: If I select award #1 to be excluded, awards 2,3,4,5,6,7 should show up. A total of 6 awards. This is correct since the setting in ACP is 6.

What actually happens: Only awards 2,3,4,5,6 are shown. That's a total of 5 awards. This is not correct.

Will this be fixed?

It's been an ongoing issue since the initial release.

On 2016-09-13 at 1:30 AM, PaleoCris said:

I added this line to the xml file and imported it again and now all good 

<word key="awards_awarded_pI" js="0">iAwards</word>

Copy and paste the line from here. bc _pI  Note: _pI is p +big  I as Indian (NOT a small L)

Edited by Chris59

On the latest version (1.0.7.9) we are having a few issues on the search page currently with "awards_awarded_pl" showing and throwing errors on search terms specificallly if the search term is the name of the award,

SELECT `awarded_id`, `awarded_title`, `awarded_` FROM `awards_awarded` WHERE ( awarded_id IN(255,235,220,219,215,207,177,170,162,130,72,52) )
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'awarded_' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/system/Db/Select.php(346): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT `awarded...', Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/system/Db/Select.php(244): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/system/Content/Search/Results.php(161): IPS\Db\_Select->setKeyField('awarded_id')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/system/Content/Search/Results.php(318): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->init()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(2690): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->rewind()
#5 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_search->resultStream(Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results), '<ul class='ipsP...', Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly))
#6 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(2776): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('resultStream', Array)
#8 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(2776): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->resultStream(Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results), '<ul class='ipsP...', Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly))
#9 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_search->results('["Logi","School...', 'fe1d9c0742bc05f...', Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results), '<ul class='ipsP...', Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), 49)
#10 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#11 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(2853): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('results', Array)
#12 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(2853): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->results('["Logi","School...', 'fe1d9c0742bc05f...', Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results), '<ul class='ipsP...', Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), 49)
#13 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_search->search('["Logi","School...', 'fe1d9c0742bc05f...', Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results), '<ul class='ipsP...', Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), Array, '\n\n\n<form accept...', 49)
#14 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#15 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/applications/core/modules/front/search/search.php(579): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('search', Array)
#16 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/applications/core/modules/front/search/search.php(579): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->search('["Logi","School...', 'fe1d9c0742bc05f...', Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results), '<ul class='ipsP...', Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), Array, '\n\n\n<form accept...', 49)
#17 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/applications/core/modules/front/search/search.php(74): IPS\core\modules\front\search\_search->_results()
#18 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\search\_search->manage()
#19 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#20 /home/nginx/domains/[DOMAIN]/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#21 {main}

26c23492045c4d4181ed3f2c99f9342e.png

It also appears this issue is also raising its head on all member profiles where "members_pl" is visable with the following error, on the following domain pattern

• [domain]/profile/[userid-username]/content/?type=forums_topic&sortby=last_post&sortdirection=desc&page=1
  • [domain]/profile/[userid-username]/?do=content&change_section=1
  • [domain]/profile/[userid-username]/content/?type=core_statuses_status&sortby=status_content&sortdirection=asc&page=1
  • [domain]/profile/[userid-username]/content/?type=forums_topic&sortby=title&sortdirection=asc&page=1
  • [domain]/profile/[userid-username]/content/?type=forums_topic&page=1&sortby=posts&sortdirection=desc
  • [domain]/profile/[userid-username]/content/?type=core_statuses_status&page=1&sortby=status_replies&sortdirection=desc
  • [domain]/profile/[userid-username]/content/?type=forums_topic&sortby=posts&sortdirection=desc&page=1
  • [domain]/profile/[userid-username]/content/?type=core_statuses_status&sortby=status_date&sortdirection=desc&page=1
  • [domain]/profile/[userid-username]/?do=content&type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1
SELECT perm_type_id FROM `core_permission_index` WHERE core_permission_index.app='awards' AND core_permission_index.perm_type='awards' AND (( FIND_IN_SET(4,perm_) OR FIND_IN_SET(7,perm_) OR FIND_IN_SET(10,perm_) ) OR perm_='*' )
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'perm_' in 'where clause' (1054)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/[domain]/public/system/Db/Select.php(346): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT perm_typ...', Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/[domain]/public/system/Db/Select.php(408): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/[domain]/public/system/Content/Item.php(2245): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/[domain]/public/system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(267): IPS\Content\_Item::getItemsWithPermission(Array, 'awarded_date de...', NULL, 'read', NULL, 0, NULL, false, false, false, true, Array, false, true, true, true, false)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/[domain]/public/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(448): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Content->getRows(Array)
#5 /home/nginx/domains/[domain]/public/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(502): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#6 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->content()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/[domain]/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#8 /home/nginx/domains/[domain]/public/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(64): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/nginx/domains/[domain]/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#10 /home/nginx/domains/[domain]/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

3dc5f34b27cf4a738e373de1301013d7.png