iAwards

Hello ^_^

I'm hoping somebody can help me with this....

I would like to move the Awards tab in the ACP to the bottom as shown in the image below:

#037.jpg

Could anyone be so kind as to help me do this please?

Thanks in advance,

Andy

3 hours ago, Azoun said:

Hello ^_^

I'm hoping somebody can help me with this....

I would like to move the Awards tab in the ACP to the bottom as shown in the image below:

#037.jpg

Could anyone be so kind as to help me do this please?

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Scroll down a little further than the red arrow until you see the arrow and "Reorder"  -- click it 

On 7/8/2016 at 10:25 AM, Elena-Viorica said:

@-RAW-, I just upgraded to the latest IPS version and after the upgrade I encountered this error in the ACP:

zara-krishima.jpg

I contacted IPS support and they told me to inform you the following in regards to the Awards app:

zara-aishah.jpg

Would you mind looking into this?

Thank you.

I, too, am having this issue. 

A fix for this will be greatly appreciated. 

On 7/10/2016 at 4:38 PM, Fernando Sandoval said:

I, too, am having this issue. 

A fix for this will be greatly appreciated. 

On 7/11/2016 at 5:54 AM, C4D Cafe said:

rewardsTable.jpg

Working on this.

Have updated the file again, please try again and let me know if the issue above is fixed.

Bahh download again...

Edited by -RAW-
4 hours ago, -RAW- said:

Hi, they can do this from the account settings.

Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 8.28.03 PM.png

Thanks RAW!

While sort by and sort direction are good, it is pre-defined. I mean sort by either click and drag, similar to how we can sort forums by click and drag in the ACP. Or an include list, but there's an up/down buttons where members can move awards up or down.

Nice app, but in found a bug in Awards section of Admin CP.

If you copy an award, edit the copy and save. Award is not visible until you edit permissions (same as original) and save.

In addition, number of awarded members is the same as original until you award a member with the copy (number seems to be recounted with this action). If you click on the number of the award copy, anyone is shown, normal as no member was awarded with the copy, but the couner is the same as the original.

Thanks for you work

Hi, 

I have a big problem, I can't uninstall iawards!

I have try to upgrade to the last version, to see if it will fix the error - But don't work. Its updates fine, but come with a error when uninstall

I'm running the last version of IAwards IPB

I get this error:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\awards\extensions\core\FileStorage\Awards::delete() (0)
#0 /home/starcitizensco/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(1124): IPS\_Application->delete()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->delete()
#2 /home/starcitizensco/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#3 /home/starcitizensco/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/starcitizensco/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/starcitizensco/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

@-RAW- Please help me ASAP

Can the award page (page where the awards are listed) have pagination?

I can imagine having several hundreds of awards, scrolling will be a pain. :lol:

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 0:20 AM, JiigSaaw said:

If you copy an award, edit the copy and save. Award is not visible until you edit permissions (same as original) and save.

In addition, number of awarded members is the same as original until you award a member with the copy (number seems to be recounted with this action). If you click on the number of the award copy, anyone is shown, normal as no member was awarded with the copy, but the couner is the same as the original.

Thanks for you work

Both confirmed.

I haven't upgraded to iAwards 1.0.7.5, but I can confirm that the counter registers a false positive of the awarded from the original award, when an award is copied. Once the award has been awarded to a user, then the counter counts correctly.

Also when an award is copied, if the award image is deleted from the copy it also removes the original award image. The work around is to reupload the award image of the original, and then update the award image of the copy.

Edited by GrooveOnBeat

Bugs:
Version 1.0.7.5

1) Total awards to show in Pane Display no longer has any affect. No matter what number I choose, all of the awards show up.

2) The Total awards to show in the Hovercard yields the wrong number. It's a weird issue. If I set the total awards to 5 in the ACP, and a user exclude awards, the difference shows up in the Hovercard.

For example. ACP = 5; user excludes 3 awards. Total awards shown in the Hovercard is 2.

If the user does not exclude any awards the correct total set in the ACP is shown. The problem only happens when a user exclude awards.

Bugs:
Version 1.0.7.5

3) Exclude does not work in Internet Explorer (11). Let's say I exclude award #1. In Firefox award #1 does not show, however, in Internet Explorer it shows.

What the exclude setting does is it hides the awards that the user sets only when viewed by that user. Other members logged in or guests can see the award. Shouldn't the exclude hide the award from view for all users, logged in or not?

Edited by GrooveOnBeat

@-RAW- little issue is on the pane I have it selected to show 6 but it doesnt show it correctly and shows an unlimited amount.  May need to fix this

On 7/24/2016 at 8:46 AM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Bugs:
Version 1.0.7.5

1) Total awards to show in Pane Display no longer has any affect. No matter what number I choose, all of the awards show up.

2) The Total awards to show in the Hovercard yields the wrong number. It's a weird issue. If I set the total awards to 5 in the ACP, and a user exclude awards, the difference shows up in the Hovercard.

For example. ACP = 5; user excludes 3 awards. Total awards shown in the Hovercard is 2.

If the user does not exclude any awards the correct total set in the ACP is shown. The problem only happens when a user exclude awards.

Also why not be able to set it up so the member can sort which ones he wants to show first not default the latest ones?  Or maybe the default is the latest ones but they can MANUALLY sort it?  Also there should be a total amount showing correctly, this was working in the last version fine but it is not anymore.  Quite bothersome really.  But I know bugs can happen.  

On 7/21/2016 at 6:20 AM, JiigSaaw said:

Thanks for you work

On 7/24/2016 at 8:46 AM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Bugs:
Version 1.0.7.5

Both fixed on the next update.