Automated Bounce Email Handling

querschlaeger

• Management

Much of this is now available via gateways like Sendgrid. 

On our Community in the Cloud offering, we have built-in bounce management. If an email cannot be delivered or has been flagged by the user, we will never attempt to deliver again. 

On 3/1/2016 at 1:52 AM, Lindy said:

We're going to incorporate something like this into the suite at some point. 

16 hours ago, Lindy said:

On our Community in the Cloud offering, we have built-in bounce management. If an email cannot be delivered or has been flagged by the user, we will never attempt to deliver again. 

Should we assume this is never going to be part of the core functionality of the suite and look to third-parties / plugins? 

On 12/3/2018 at 9:14 PM, Lindy said:

Hey Lindy,

well that's very unfortunate to hear, especially because it was announced previously that this would be included with the invisionpower software itself. For me personally its also a cost factor since I only send out mass mails every few months and do not want to pay extra for something that should have been included in the software in the first place. At this moment I'd rather prefere to have the mass mail function removed completely instead of the current state. Germany's largest ISP has permanentely blocked our IP for sending out mails without bounce handling. I was not aware of this being an issue. Sure, that's my fault, I should have known. But that goes for you guys, too 😉

Are there plans to support more external systems? Especially open source ones like the popular PHPlist?

On 12/3/2018 at 9:14 PM, Lindy said:

Good functionality. Please, offer in No Cloud Community option. Is it possible?

Archived