(NB40) Separate Pinned Topics

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, 33andrain said:

@newbie LAC, question. Is there a way to utilize this plugin (which I purchased) to have a pinned pinned topic? So, have 5 pinned topics, but one, which would have priority and always appear at the top of the pinned list of topics, even if not the last pinned topic updated.

Hello,

Current plugin only add separators

Look at. Maybe this is what you are looking for

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

12 hours ago, SC36DC said:

Is there some custom css to change the background color of the rows that are pinned, not the topic titles?

.nbPinnedPin ~ .ipsDataItem {
	background: #35ec61;
}

.nbPinnedOthers,
.nbPinnedOthers ~ .ipsDataItem {
	background: inherit !important;
}

change #35ec61

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For reference...

I was asked by someone if my "(NE) Collapse pinned topics" plugin was compatible with IPS 4.6.x

As it works alongside this plugin, I have tested "(NB40) Separate Pinned Topics" with IPS 4.6.x and can confirm that it does work as expected. However, there is the caveat that you must have "(NB40) Separate Pinned Topics" installed prior to upgrading to IPS 4.6.x as the plugin cannot be installed new on IPS 4.6.x as it is not currently marked as compatible.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 9:24 AM, Nathan Explosion said:

For reference...

I was asked by someone if my "(NE) Collapse pinned topics" plugin was compatible with IPS 4.6.x

As it works alongside this plugin, I have tested "(NB40) Separate Pinned Topics" with IPS 4.6.x and can confirm that it does work as expected. However, there is the caveat that you must have "(NB40) Separate Pinned Topics" installed prior to upgrading to IPS 4.6.x as the plugin cannot be installed new on IPS 4.6.x as it is not currently marked as compatible.

I bought your plugin not realizing it required this one. Entirely my own fault for not reading the info first, you pretty clearly say in it to not get it without having this plugin first.

Stuck waiting for this to update to 4.6 now so I can use it.

Edited by ExiledVip3r
4 hours ago, ExiledVip3r said:

I bought your plugin not realizing it required this one. Entirely my own fault for not reading the info first, you pretty clearly say in it to not get it without having this plugin first.

Stuck waiting for this to update to 4.6 now so I can use it.

Happy to submit a request for a refund for you, if you wish?